Halo Waypoint ban?

Kota-774

How long does a halo waypoint ban last?? I was trying to ask for help and i got banned. it says that it has been suspended but it says it will stop today at my exact time!!! any suggestions how long the ban is for?

It depends on what you did. Some bans are for 24 hours, some are for a week, and others are permanent. Why does it say you've been suspended?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Banhappy's the word. I do not recall saying anything disrespectful. Ever.

The first two times I got banned was for pretending to be a Halo 4 fan that disliked anyone who disliked Halo 4. I even used words like "poopy head" and said "you should be a kiss-up like me". I wasn't "flaming" anyone. But that's what I got banned for.

Then I got banned for creating a second account clarifying that I was joking. Got banned for that.

Today, I got a perma-ban without even a reason why I was banned. Just a "you're banned 'til 4657!" or something like that.

I wasn't saying anything crude (I've no reason to), I wasn't making bad impressions (learned from that mistake), but somehow I got banned without even an explanation.

What the heck?

UPDATE: Oh. I was banned. For bumping. Bumping a "Thank 343i" thread. Apparently, bumping's illegal. Despite the millions of others bumping every thread everyday. I was the chosen one.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst166112p2_If-your-happy-and-you-know-it-clap-your-hands.aspx