MegaPrime117

Hey everyone!

In anticipation for Halo 4, I'm making a Halo 4 Piano Mix. It will be a mix of Halo 4 songs that I will be playing on the piano, and I will include the original Halo theme in it as well. I've arranged all of the Halo 4 soundtracks by ear, and right now I'm finishing up getting everything together. I will film the piano mix and post it on YouTube for everyone to enjoy, on November 5th or 6th.

I'm putting full effort into it, and I'd appreciate if you fellow Halo fans would check out my latest teaser trailer for it, and also subscribe to my channel so you'll be able to check out my piano mix right away. I'm really excited for it because I know it'll sound great and be a blast! I know many of us Halo fans are into the music and scores very deeply, so I figured many of you would greatly enjoy my piano mix!

I also plan on creating a PDF of my arrangement (using Noteflight) in case anyone wants to play it on their own!

Check out my little teaser trailer in the link below and please give it a "Like". I told the community over at the Waypoint "Community Creations" and "Halo 4" forums, but not one person gave a crap! And my teaser trailer has gotten 4 dislikes over 3 likes so far. It's disappointing and also confusing at the same time. I mean it's a teaser trailer, there shouldn't be anything not to like about it. It's not going to reveal the entire piano mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pthdd62-wDg

So yeah, I greatly appreciate it fellow Halo fans!

Thank you :D!

• Like 1