The Armoury

mrhalolad

I think they will have an armory. The reason I am confident in what I just said is simply because in the trailer for CEA in the multiplayer part you see two sqartans performing an assassination. The yellow spartan being assassinated seems to be wearing the ODST helmet. I may be wrong but that's what I saw.

I think they will have an armory. The reason I am confident in what I just said is simply because in the trailer for CEA in the multiplayer part you see two sqartans performing an assassination. The yellow spartan being assassinated seems to be wearing the ODST helmet. I may be wrong but that's what I saw.

ODST Helmet = Best.

Multiplayer uses the Reach Engine so you'll likely have the same options for customization that you had there. Campaign will probably be different. It would take a fair amount of coding to let you have a whole armoury for use in the campaign, and it wouldn't make sense for you to be able to change, since unlike in Reach where you are Noble-6 and so how you customize your armour is how you would do it ingame, in Halo: CE you are the Master Chief and he has his armour the way you've already seen it.

I don't know if it would be by credits though. Most people will probably just download the maps to Reach instead of playing it on CEA, so there will probably be a different system for ranking. Maybe it will use the one from Halo 3. That would be cool. Just use Reach gameplay, Halo 3 armory.

I just wish it gave you stuff on reach and 3 thats why I don't like it. I mean have you ever read the description of the armour pieces it doesn't do any of that for you. Just stick with the Multi tiered color schemes, and maybe a few different helmets that would be fine with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Multiplayer uses the Reach Engine so you'll likely have the same options for customization that you had there. Campaign will probably be different. It would take a fair amount of coding to let you have a whole armoury for use in the campaign, and it wouldn't make sense for you to be able to change, since unlike in Reach where you are Noble-6 and so how you customize your armour is how you would do it ingame, in Halo: CE you are the Master Chief and he has his armour the way you've already seen it.

well they could do kinda the samething in halo 3 but the other 3 players will user their spartans

the game will be like odst where the first disc is campaign and maybe firefight. while the second disc will be the EXACT halo reach multiplayer with all your armor and credits. all that is different is that it will have the multiplayer maps and a new playlist with halo ce gameplay and maps. SO THERE IS NO NEW MULTIPLAYER, ONLY THE MAPS AND PLAYLIST

the game will be like odst where the first disc is campaign and maybe firefight. while the second disc will be the EXACT halo reach multiplayer with all your armor and credits. all that is different is that it will have the multiplayer maps and a new playlist with halo ce gameplay and maps. SO THERE IS NO NEW MULTIPLAYER, ONLY THE MAPS AND PLAYLIST

No its a only one disc