Halo Bulletin is Hiding Things From Us

Cooliest

Halo Bulletin Has Information That Cannot Be Seen

By The Naked Eyes

unnamed.png

Have we been deceived.

Have we been lied to this whole time.

Secret messages have been found in the latest Halo Bulletin.

If you go onto the Halo Waypoint Website and look at the

Bulletin you will find secret messages if you just highlight the page.

Here is the Bulletin so you can check it out for yourself.

Ducain23 describes it in this video.

Video By

Ducain23

So what do you think?

Like Ducain23 said I also have no idea what this means.

The words are very random.

Let me know what you think about this information, and if you figure it out let me know.

Heres what it shows:

PLNB PRIORITY TRANSMISSION [CLASSIFIED]

ENCRYPTION CODE: [CLASSIFIED]

PUBLIC KEY: N/A

TO: CODENAME COALMINER

CLASSIFICATION: ELEVENTH HOUR [1/5]

SUBJECT: AFTERMATH

/FILE EXTRACTION-RECONSTITUTION COMPLETE/

/START FILE/

Decades from now, when historians evaluate the war, what will they say about us? Will they claim that our victory was ultimately fruitless? That it failed to secure a lasting peace, or worse, that it was only a prelude to far greater horrors that now lay ahead?

My hope – OUR HOPE – is that history would instead view this war as a catalyst. That the last thirty years were a crucible, a threshing floor for our species, sifting out our fears and frailties. And that ultimately it made us stronger and more vigilant in the end, fully prepared for whatever will come next. After all, what good is struggle if there is no change? What good is a fire if the sword is not made stronger?

Attached are four reports accounting the major contingency structures our species currently faces in the wake of the war. Please evaluate them closely. Their outcomes will dictate how history views us, or if history even views us at all.

Xenomorphic element [2/5]

Martial element [3/5]

Provenancial element [4/5]

Primogeniture element [5/5]

As Machiavelli once said: “the Romans, foreseeing troubles, dealt with them at once, and, even to avoid a war, would not let them come to a head, for they knew that war is not to be avoided, but is only put off to the advantage of others.”

Likewise, we must deal with these issues head-on, without fear and without hesitation. We can afford no other stance.

/END FILE/

Written down by Unease P34nut

Oh ya cuz I was thinking it kinda looks like lines to a script or something... So maybe it is out of the book. But then the question is why?

tees us or maybe it is a line from halo 4

or it is something about a live event

Martial element [3/5]

like a place, time and what is going to hapen

• Like 1

Martial element [3/5]

I like that idea. I think that's what I will expect it is until more info comes out.. If any. :)

Heres what it shows:

/START FILE/

Decades from now, when historians evaluate the war, what will they say about us? Will they claim that our victory was ultimately fruitless? That it failed to secure a lasting peace, or worse, that it was only a prelude to far greater horrors that now lay ahead?

My hope – OUR HOPE – is that history would instead view this war as a catalyst. That the last thirty years were a crucible, a threshing floor for our species, sifting out our fears and frailties. And that ultimately it made us stronger and more vigilant in the end, fully prepared for whatever will come next. After all, what good is struggle if there is no change? What good is a fire if the sword is not made stronger?

Attached are four reports accounting the major contingency structures our species currently faces in the wake of the war. Please evaluate them closely. Their outcomes will dictate how history views us, or if history even views us at all.

Martial element [3/5]

As Machiavelli once said: “the Romans, foreseeing troubles, dealt with them at once, and, even to avoid a war, would not let them come to a head, for they knew that war is not to be avoided, but is only put off to the advantage of others.”

Likewise, we must deal with these issues head-on, without fear and without hesitation. We can afford no other stance.

/END FILE/

• Like 1

Heres what it shows:

/START FILE/

Martial element [3/5]

/END FILE/

Thanks for taking the time to do that. I think I will through that in the OP. :)

Martial element [3/5]

Or maybe it's a line from one of the Halo 4 Terminals.