Halo 4 Stolen/Sold Early.

Undead

WOW. Why would they tell anyone. There is no way they are going to be able to get on Xbox Live anymore. 343 is probably on the edge of their seats waiting to take down any videos these guys might put out. I am worried they will leak information about the campaign.

• Like 2

Funny, Halo 4 is going to be a 1 disc game..

Possibly a clever trick by Jtaggers. It is more then likely they Jtagged Halo 4 into their achievement list and used homemade pictures for the menu.

Uh no its not...Frank O'Connor confirmed that Halo 4 comes on two disks. One disc will load all of the info onto your console reguiring 8gb of space, and once that happens, you only need the other disk to play everything.

That's really sad... They spoiled the disc art and main menu for me too... :(

You should put a "mild spoiler" alert in the title! xD

Funny, Halo 4 is going to be a 1 disc game..

Possibly a clever trick by Jtaggers. It is more then likely they Jtagged Halo 4 into their achievement list and used homemade pictures for the menu.

Spoiler warning? For what? I know you said Mild Spoiler but its only the main menu and disc art. Nothing is being spoiled about the game at all I think its fine.

And its definitely not a trick. If you click the links that lead to their profile you can see Halo 4 on their recent games. You can also compare achievements. You can clearly tell that that is legit.

Spoiler warning? For what? I know you said Mild Spoiler but its only the main menu and disc art. Nothing is being spoiled about the game at all I think its fine.

And its definitely not a trick. If you click the links that lead to their profile you can see Halo 4 on their recent games. You can also compare achievements. You can clearly tell that that is legit.

Lol Jtaggers have the ability to do that...

:/

Plus, If it was at all real, MS would have banned them already. Like I mean full blown IP-banned extradittation lawsuit ****. Serious fan hitting stuff.

The case would've had the insert though, but it doesn't.

Thats what I am saying...if it was from the Euro Expo, it would not have the insert...it would have been stolen and thus not in the right 2 disk case and missing the insert...

Thats what I am saying...if it was from the Euro Expo, it would not have the insert...it would have been stolen and thus not in the right 2 disk case and missing the insert...

Euro expo, alleged thieves are in Mexicò, HIGHLY unlikely, this 99.999999999% a total fake. Like the guy above said, its a simple GPD mod that has been done before with other games, as for the disks, anyone with a disk printer machine can do it.

Guys this could easily be faked by a programmer that has some skills in disc burning. This could be a modded xbox that hasnt even got xbox live. Untill they show gameplay I consider this fake.

Thats sad. People shouldn't have it early, i hope they get arrested for this.

I mean, what if they show the end of halo 4 campaign on youtube? NOOOOOOO!

They shouldn't be allowed to own this. i would pay $20 for them to get rid of it right now.

no joke. :police:

• Like 1

Revealed to be a Reviewer copy by BS Angel late yesterday...the picture of the 2 Halo discs is a reviewer copy that someone got their hands on. Reviewer copies do not come in the proper 2 disc holder, and do not include any cover art or pamphlets