343iCF's Gaming for BCAM

Choot 'em

Count me in :)

I'll just have to keep these rules in mind :D

Lucky i can always come back to the thread to remember them lol

As for the gameplay footage, is it enough to put it in my FS?

Because if not, i do have a Hauppauge HD PVR too, but i always eff up the rendering.. no idea where the problem lies there :o

• Like 1

As for the gameplay footage, is it enough to put it in my FS?

Because if not, i do have a Hauppauge HD PVR too, but i always eff up the rendering.. no idea where the problem lies there :o

Link to gameplay via fileshare should be sufficient. The gameplay video will be Doc's baby so you may want to ask him if he will be able to use a PVR vid.

Thanks V! :thumbsup:

Edited by Choot 'em

Choot, I have one more question.... Is excessive t-bagging okay?

:shock: "Excessive" teabagging is not recommended in Rumble Pit, lmao. Leaves you pretty vulnerable to attack! :rofl:A quick "bump" just to let them know you're there will probably do, lol.Remember...it's for a good cause. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

:shock: "Excessive" teabagging is not recommended in Rumble Pit, lmao. Leaves you pretty vulnerable to attack! :rofl:A quick "bump" just to let them know you're there will probably do, lol.Remember...it's for a good cause. :thumbsup:

I know, but it's just to let them know who they're up against... lol

• Like 1

Quick recap below!! Good luck to those participating!!

:thumbsup:

October 27, 2012

All Day Event

Halo: Reach, Rumble Pit **Important**

This is a "Non-hosted" event in which all members are encouraged to paticipate at their own leisure. You are encouraged to join fellow members at 343iCF, but not necessary to qualify.

Special "BCAM Playdate Award" will be given to all who participate in and fulfill all of the requirements below!

ribbon_award_zps2adebb76.png?t=1349877132

1. Participant must be a registered user at 343iCF by October, 27, 2012
  2. Provide proof in the form of 3 screenshots taken of your Spartan during matches dated October 27, 2012
    • **matches must be played in Rumble Pit**
    • **links to screenshots in fileshare will be accepted**

[*]Provide a link via Halowaypoint dated October 27, 2012 of 4 matches played

[*]Participants must also make these 3 changes to their Spartan. Proof will be in the screenshot and match link!

• Primary armor color >>> Pink
  • Secondary armor color >>> Silver
  • Clan Tag >>> 343I

Please send screenshots (or links to screenshots) and links to matches via PM to

Choot_'em @ 343iCF.

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

If possible, please save any gameplay footage of your matches. Will try to get a compilation video of gameplay from BCAM matches to add to 343iCF's Youtube Channel. Thank You!!

**All required items must be received no later than November 3, 2012 to be eligible for award and giveaway!!**

Edited by Choot 'em

Someone invite me? D:

Im gonna get on now if someone wants to invite me :)

TaIIgeese is my GT

Remember, this is a "Non-hosted" event in which participants need only supply the requirements via PM to be eligible for award and giveaway! However, I will personally be on XBL shortly before or immediately following today's 343iCF's Survivor!! Will look for you guys then and/or send invites!

Thanks for the support guys and gals, lol! :thumbsup:

Remember, this is a "Non-hosted" event in which participants need only supply the requirements via PM to be eligible for award and giveaway! However, I will personally be on XBL shortly before or immediately following today's 343iCF's Survivor!! Will look for you guys then and/or send invites!

Thanks for the support guys and gals, lol! :thumbsup:

Yeah Zaguroth and Donut and I played a few games of rumble pit together lol wore the pink and kicked some butt in honor of BCAM :)

• Like 1