343iCF's Gaming for BCAM

Choot 'em

I am working on that day but will jump on Reach at some point to show support for BCAM.

Much appreciated Jester! Any time on October 27 will do!

Can I upload the pics to my File share and link that to you?

I think that will be sufficient TsicksSense, I will edit OP to include "either / or"!

Amazing idea, Choot! count on me to be there :) Nothing betther than a playdate 10 days before Halo 4 :3

Remember, this is a "Non-hosted" event that can be fulfilled at any time during the day. I personally will not be on until after Survivor but you're more than welcome to join up then or meet the requirements before. Thanks Dino!

Choot make sure to keep the games in your fileshare if you want me to record them :)

I think that would be a great idea Doc! Will add the option to link gameplay in the OP and maybe you can do a compilation for the Youtube channel! Good idea! :thumbsup:

Added to OP!!

**Links to screenshots in fileshare will be accepted**

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

If possible, please save any gameplay footage of your matches. Will try to get a compilation video of gameplay from BCAM matches to add to 343iCF's Youtube Channel. Thank You!!

Edited by Choot 'em

i will try my very best to participate. i wont get off work till 7pm on sat. and who do i have to send a friend request to participate?

No need to. As stated in OP, participate at your own leisure. Send required screenshots and links to matches played via PM to me to be eligible for award and giveaway.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Choot 'em

Can we just wear pink and steel to repsent it and not for this. If we want to

Sure you can! My Spartan has been wearing the appropriate colors for October as a show of support for BCAM! I encourage support for this cause! :)However, eligibility for the award and giveaway are defined in the OP! :thumbsup: