HALO4 NEW INFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoobPwner64

Scary? Really? It's sad when a person gets truly scared by a videogame, let alone a movie. While they do look better, in that they aren't stupidly obvious with a glowing energy sword and actually look like zombies, I'd prefer the actual flood spore bits with the head torn up to the side like in H3's human combat forms. But meh. It's an improvement, and awesome one at that, but not scary. Not remotely. And yeah, there's a thread for this. Doesn't this site have a searchbar?

I like the changes that they made. It's Infection but you will be a Flood. I want to try out! I want to see the different skills people use in these Mode. It will be fun to play Flood Mode in every Map in Halo 4. If they can do that. =)

Scary? Really? It's sad when a person gets truly scared by a videogame, let alone a movie. While they do look better, in that they aren't stupidly obvious with a glowing energy sword and actually look like zombies, I'd prefer the actual flood spore bits with the head torn up to the side like in H3's human combat forms. But meh. It's an improvement, and awesome one at that, but not scary. Not remotely. And yeah, there's a thread for this. Doesn't this site have a searchbar?

I agree that it won't be scary but you really didn't have to be an ass about it you could've expressed your opinion in a better manner
  • Like 2