Halo CEA coop

insidious

its been confirmed as only 2 player, which sucks.

They will have to change alot of stuff if they wanting to make it 4 player co-op, like putting 4 cyro tubes in the first mission. Or that one mission with the drop pod, they would have to make it bigger for 4 peeps or put two. Or all those times you have to get in a warthog, only 3 guys can fit in so they would have to put another vehicle for the 4th guy. CE was made for 2 player co-op, so I'm guessing they just kept it that way.

Its a shame they didnt add 4 player coop, the amount of fun i had on h3 campaign was awesome, but they are not changing gameplay mechanics, just adding a graphics update, they probably could of added 4 player but it wouldnt be the true CE experience.

I think 2 player co op is better than 4 player, I like to play with a battle buddie to fight with two and still have most of the same ammount of challenge not 4 people dominating the whole thing in a few minuets unless they added the iron skull i would most likley never play 4 player co-op.