Terminals Trailer for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Bob

can someone explain this trailer, and how it relates to terminals, please? i don't understand it..

My immediate thought is when 343 says 'first you must learn' and 'this is where my story begins'. My thought is that much like the terminals in the Ark on Halo 3, the remake of Halo CE will have terminals laying around that help you understand who you are and why your species is 'chosen' by the Forerunners, and how 343 is a part of that story.

This is just a guess, though. This trailer was very vague and didn't really provide any answers... just more questions.

Oh well, I'm sure answers will come.

My immediate thought is when 343 says 'first you must learn' and 'this is where my story begins'. My thought is that much like the terminals in the Ark on Halo 3, the remake of Halo CE will have terminals laying around that help you understand who you are and why your species is 'chosen' by the Forerunners, and how 343 is a part of that story.

This is just a guess, though. This trailer was very vague and didn't really provide any answers... just more questions.

Oh well, I'm sure answers will come.

Trailer: <insert cheesy intro here> <shows 7 other moniters> 6 more trilogies on the go!*dun dun dddduuuunnnn*

In all seriousness, Spark was explaining how much he liked Halo his "home". Which is why he was so obsessed with it.

Anyone notice how the Guilty Sparks eye has been changed already? The marathon logo is gone. It really is by bye bungie :/

I hope they don't take the marathon logo out of the original skin of CE when the release CEA. I would like to switch back to the original and still see the Marathon logo.