343i will make it unfair for the rest of the world

skummgummigubbe

There's no way they can prove whether or not someone voted, so this entire idea is flawed before it is even put into action..

Thats what i was thinking...the only thing so far was people using the rewards program to watch 3 of the debats and getting an avatar armor. But there is no way they can prove if someone voted or not...

of course they can if they include the GT in the voting system they can

Name:__________

GT:____________

Oher:___________

Person 1......Person 2

.....[X]...............[ ]

They would NEVER NEVER do that.

I'm not bothered if I get a special item that Citizens of the US would get if they voted, as generally, I will not see it often because of the time difference.

I'm not into politics, but I understand that the more people that vote the better.

However, I will say that I highly doubt it that some Americans would not be happy if it was the other way around, say Lionhead studios gave the same incentive to citizens of the UK, I'm 100% positive that some Americans would complain as well.

My only wish is that everyone was treated equally. Same release dates across the globe, same games on every platform.

Also, as to the debate about whether Americans are ignorant. EVERYONE is ignorant about something.