Gamertag:BarrenFatal

Map:HydroPlant

Gametype:Default Invasion

Description: HydroPlant is a spartan defense map set on the Sandbridge of ForgeWorld and it is reccomended for 8-12 people. HydroPlant is another big and plentiful source of energy other than the SolarPlant that I previously put up on this forum that helps the defenses of the UNSC. The HydroPlant gives electricity to the UNSC for their Ships, Vehicles, Aircraft and more. The Covenant are now striking this HydroPlant to weaken the UNSC defenses and to destroy all mankind.

Link to the pics:Halo Waypoint

Heres a video my friend made for my map:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QID7XlYllH8&feature=plcp

post-30123-0-30450600-1349744987_thumb.jpg

post-30123-0-75002500-1349745017_thumb.jpg

post-30123-0-03223500-1349745064_thumb.jpg

post-30123-0-51065600-1349745082_thumb.jpg

post-30123-0-44969100-1349745098_thumb.jpg

Cool map, I like how you implemented it into the waterside. Your generator-type structures are very nicely built and I like the look of the inside of the plant aswell. You've given the map a nice backdrop also, as you put in some nice crane designs. Overall it seems like a nicely built map. Good job!

Cool map, I like how you implemented it into the waterside. Your generator-type structures are very nicely built and I like the look of the inside of the plant aswell. You've given the map a nice backdrop also, as you put in some nice crane designs. Overall it seems like a nicely built map. Good job!

yeah thanks and this is my best and last invasion map until Halo 4. This map is quite good, but it was quite hard to make this map, since it was on the Sandbridge of Forge World where there isnt alot of room to forge, so it took me about 3 weeks to make it. Thanks again for the feedback.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I just updated and made a few changes with the map because it was too easy for the Covenant to take over the first phase objectives, but I changed the link to the map so you now can access the new version of the map and not the older version of the map! Thanks guys for checking out the map and if possibe, put as much feedback you can about the map for example: If there is a problem with the map or something like that! Anyway see ya! :construction: