Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Choot 'em

wish i could. my mac wont let me copy and paste the pic :( just shows the url

Copy url >>> edit profile >>> signature >>> click the image tab in edit mode (square image with tree, lol) >>> paste url. Image should now be in your signature. If you need further explanation, please feel free to send me a pm. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. Why breast cancer? I'm not saying it's not a big problem, because it is, but breast cancer is neither the most common nor the most lethal according to the following links. I'm unaware of a prostate cancer awareness month, and who isn't aware of breast cancer? I understand that this post is a little late, but haven't been around this forum for a while.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/commoncancers

http://calorielab.com/labnotes/20101113/most-deadly-cancer-types/

I support beast cancer, but why is it just for women? Men could get it too. Why are we so sexist though? Everyone makes fun of testicular cancer, men can only get it, so why don't I ever see anyone wear it to support it? Women demanding equal rights are insane, you already have better rights then men, why are you demanding more? You aren't going to get everything you want that's the way life goes, if you still want equal rights then look at this image below:

I support beast cancer, but why is it just for women? Men could get it too. Why are we so sexist though?

Women demanding equal rights are insane, you already have better rights then men, why are you demanding more?

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Nobody said it's BCAM for women, just BCAM in general, though the percentage of female breast cancer patients is significantly higher than the percentage of male breast cancer patients. In addition, this cause has absolutely NOTHING to do with "equal rights".

The logo for BCAM is a pink ribbon. It is not intended to be a logo JUST for women but a symbol for Breast Cancer Awareness.

If you do support it, then display the ribbon, for both women AND men! :)

• 2 weeks later...

*sees people have gotten a BCAM award*

I hate to ask, but can I get one as well? I did have the banner since it was announced this movement

Award given to those who participated in the BCAM playdate last weekend. Recipients were required to send links to 4 FFA matches played on 10/27/2012 for eligibility. Provide those links to me via PM and you will receive the award. Matches must be dated 10/27/2012.Thanks!- Choot :)