chrome controller and old controller

Hunterex12

which controller  

7 members have voted

1. 1. chrome controller or old controller

• old controller
    • chrome controller

• 4 weeks later...

They're almost the same. The only difference is that the chrome one has indented, more comfortable joysticks and has a transformer d-pad. In my opinion, pay the extra $10 bucks for a nicer feeling and looking one. One thing though, the red and blue are darker than the picture looks, and look more like plastic. Also, it's not really chrome plated, it's just shiny and looks like it.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up my chrome controller about a week ago and the feel is a lot better, I also think the transforming D-Pad is a nice touch.

However, if you don't want to throw in an extra 10$ for a nicer controller you're not going to experience any problems with the older controller.

I've had the chrome controller a while now. The transformable D-pad is nice, though admittedly I've had a bit of trouble with it. It can be overly sensitive somestimes, causing it to trigger the wrong button. For example - hitting the down d-pad, though it seems to think you've hit the right d-pad. Nonetheless, it's a hell of a lot better than the original controller, in my opinion. Worth the exta money.

• 2 weeks later...