Button Layouts: Which is the best?

sneakylilchief

what is your favorite controller layout?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. which layout do you like the most?

• Bumper Jumper
    • Boxer
    • Recon
    • Fishstick
  2. 2. If you chose recon, would you like to have X switched as reload and RB as sprint to make it easier to play?

hey guys i've been thinking about how hard its gonna be on halo 4 using recon, like for example not being able to aim at the enemy in time because of the running delay. i'll either use recon, or default. but what i'd like is that they switched x being sprint and make it to reload, so that rb could be sprint, making the controls so much more easier. i've been thinking and each layout is good in its own way, bumper jumper, is for people who use it, boxer is for people who fav sword only matches, recon is good for people who want to stay the most true to the past controls, and fishstick is good for newcomers who usually play modern shooters like cod and battlefield. what do you guys say? should i stay true to halo and use recon, or quit being a baby and use default, which is almost the same?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcWrRhctQGA

Recon is known for the RB being the reload/action button. I prefer it that way. I play claw already and I have gotten used to the idea of sprint on X since Halo 3's equipment. :s If they changed it, I'd be sad.

true, i as well like rb more than x for reloading, but imo if they did the switch it would be easy for me to use, i think it will be harder for me if i use x to sprint, and then be having to press a to jump and all that.

But it's toggled so you wouldn't have to hold it as you run.

O_O oh yea wow i feel stupid lol i remember when i played reach i'd always hold it down, because it felt more like you were running that way, but then around the third day playing i realized you didn't need to hold it lol, but i'd still do it anyways. so say i'm running using recon, i see a guy on a left. instead of holding it, i just tap it and then i'd be able to turn around on time?

• 4 years later...