Halo 4 armor skins

SO7SF

A thing that I want to talk about is the Halo 4 armor skins. The Halo 4 skin colors is for the armor looks cool because when you use the skin colors they look different in the way it looks. There is different skin colors in Halo 4. Some maybe DLC I think. I think the armor skins are great to have in Halo 4. I want to try them out! What do you people think about the armor skins in Halo 4? img_7819_halo-4-update-spartan-armor-skins-customization-and-weapon-skin.jpg

Are you sure? It wasn't like that before. Did it change?

Yeah the skins are usable on pretty much any armor now. If you watch some of the new GOLD Builds of Halo 4 you will see that there is forest armor skin on other armors than the Hazop. The armor skins are said to be able to change colors in their pre-order descriptions. I do not know if the weapon skins can change colors though. Also remember Ryu, in your armor post in another section there were others that brought up referances of armor skins being on other armors.

Yeah the skins are usable on pretty much any armor now. If you watch some of the new GOLD Builds of Halo 4 you will see that there is forest armor skin on other armors than the Hazop. The armor skins are said to be able to change colors in their pre-order descriptions. I do not know if the weapon skins can change colors though. Also remember Ryu, in your armor post in another section there were others that brought up referances of armor skins being on other armors.

That's awesome :o

I personally think these are awesome, as I'm getting my Limited Edition Halo 4 from Mighty Apes just so I can get the Raptor and Pulse armor skins, Locus helmet skin, and Assassin and Bonebreaker emblems (not to mention after a Mighty Apes discount, and the difference in rates between USD and NZD, you actually pay less than buying it anywhere else). But they should have put different color schemes and different armor sets for each armor skin (like a gallery of different examples) so that people actually knew what they were getting. Most people don't like the brown Web armor skin because they see the armor and just don't like it. Same with the Forest from Gamestop. My personal favorite is the Circuit (one on the right of the picture at the top), and I mighttt try to buy the code on eBay after the game comes out (I'm sure people will sell those).

I personally think these are awesome, as I'm getting my Limited Edition Halo 4 from Mighty Apes just so I can get the Raptor and Pulse armor skins, Locus helmet skin, and Assassin and Bonebreaker emblems (not to mention after a Mighty Apes discount, and the difference in rates between USD and NZD, you actually pay less than buying it anywhere else). But they should have put different color schemes and different armor sets for each armor skin (like a gallery of different examples) so that people actually knew what they were getting. Most people don't like the brown Web armor skin because they see the armor and just don't like it. Same with the Forest from Gamestop. My personal favorite is the Circuit (one on the right of the picture at the top), and I mighttt try to buy the code on eBay after the game comes out (I'm sure people will sell those).

Just fyi unless you have an xbox from that region you can not play Halo 4 from NZ on a North American Xbox...

Just fyi unless you have an xbox from that region you can not play Halo 4 from NZ on a North American Xbox...

I don't mean to sound rude, but what's your source? When I contacted them they said it more than likely will work.

"Unfortunately at this stage Microsoft are unwilling to confirm whether the game will be region free or not so we cannot guarantee it however we are confident that it will be fine. From what we have gathered in the past nearly all third party games work fine across all platforms including the previous Halo titles."

It's not a guarantee, but it's pretty close to it.

I don't mean to sound rude, but what's your source? When I contacted them they said it more than likely will work.

"Unfortunately at this stage Microsoft are unwilling to confirm whether the game will be region free or not so we cannot guarantee it however we are confident that it will be fine. From what we have gathered in the past nearly all third party games work fine across all platforms including the previous Halo titles."

It's not a guarantee, but it's pretty close to it.

No not rude at all, I understand, my source is form a Halo Weekly Bulletin back in early september, let me see if I can find it again. The previous Halo titles were NOT region locked because of the partnership agreement with Bungie. However, now that 343i is Micro$oft, they are truly making the new Halo series exclusive, a part of that is making them region locked supposedly. I will try and find the source for you.

• 2 months later...