Hydro Canals

Hydro Canals is a 4v4 or 5v5 map that is compatible with CTF, Koth, and Slayer it works the best with MLG settings

post-30038-0-73540200-1349559349_thumb.jpg

the map is a two staged map with water canals around the outer edge of the map

The map features a great selection of weapons and areas to fight in

Each side starts with a sniper with a neutral custom powerup and energy sword that spawns in after 3 mins

now for the pictures

post-30038-0-64923600-1349559346_thumb.jpg

post-30038-0-04307300-1349559351_thumb.jpg

post-30038-0-65859200-1349559352_thumb.jpg

post-30038-0-17108000-1349559348_thumb.jpg

I really like how you built the map. It seems like there is some good playing space that could lead to some interesting combat. My only question would be; can players get on the room of the structures with jetpacks, or are these out of bound? Anyways, really cool map. Your attention to aesthetics aswell as your strategic placement make for a very nice map.

the map was not made with the intention of jetpacks on the map but i made soft kills just for the heck of it so it should be fine also i would like to say if you somehow got to the boat way in the backround there are no kill boundaries on it so you might be able to stay on it if you find a way to get there

the map was not made with the intention of jetpacks on the map but i made soft kills just for the heck of it so it should be fine also i would like to say if you somehow got to the boat way in the backround there are no kill boundaries on it so you might be able to stay on it if you find a way to get there

I really like how you built the map. It seems like there is some good playing space that could lead to some interesting combat. My only question would be; can players get on the room of the structures with jetpacks, or are these out of bound? Anyways, really cool map. Your attention to aesthetics aswell as your strategic placement make for a very nice map.

i added some soft kills to the map so no worries and if you mean something besides the tall thingy majigs tell me