Lottery; Blue warrior avatar armor.

I would love this!! That armor is so cool...I prefer the default armor in Halo 4 to be honest. So far the Warrior, Soldier, and Recruit helmets look the best. I would love to sport this armor for my appreciation of Halo 4. Thanks for doing this bud :)

Male version as well please :)

Well I've basically never owned a single Xbox avatar in my whole life on the Xbox, not even map packs, since I simply can't afford on them. I could if I stopped buying Xbox live, and instead bought Microsoft points, but in the long run, Gold account is more important for me.

So if you happen to bestow it open me, I can finally show my love for the series with a cool avatar. An avatar would be the perfect one, since it would immediately get the attention from others!

EDIT: I would like to have the male armor, please! :)

Every time I have bought a new game, I have always strived to have an avatar to represent my "support" for the company / game. First it was MW2, then BO2, ME3, and now I wanted a Halo 4 one. Last week I checked the marketplace, intending to buy one, but to my horror I had no MS points left. I was really saddened by this, considering I didn't have any money to go the local game store to buy points, since they only sell ones for 1200 points. And even if I had the money, it would basically be a waste since it only need it for an avatar, nothing else currently.

So with you offering the Warrior avatar, for free, is a life saving opportunity for me. I couldn't express my joy if I would be the lucky winner, but you would have my gratitude, and I would ow you one, Glory!

If possible, I would like the male one!

That's a Cool avatar armor! I would like it but I want other people to have it. =) I will not ask because I will be getting a Halo 4 avatar armor later on. Thanks for saying these anyway! Good Luck for the people who will be lucky to get it! =)

Very cool idea Glory of a Far Dawn. I'll put my name in for competition's sake. I would like it because I am a big Halo fan, but I would probably end up giving it to my friend as a gift. Anyways, if this is a contest where you choose the person because of their reasons to enter, please give it someone else than me. I can see that it would really mean a lot more to some of the other applicants above me if they got it. If this is not the case, heck, a lottery is always fun. Btw, I'm male!

A lottery, eh? Count me in!

No special reason why I particularly want it. But it would be very suitable to get one, since I was a few days ago looking across the Xbox Marketplace to buy a Halo avatar, but unfortunately Chief's armor was the only one available. And this offer is came conveniently. Make it the male one.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I have always wanted to have an avatar to 'brag' about, and when the Halo LE had one, it just added another reason for me to get it. But unfortunately all the retailers in my country have sold out, so neither could I get the Halo LE, but I missed my chance to get an awesome avatar. So this would be my chance to get one, thanks for the opportunity, Glory!

I would like the Male one!

Uuuh, a lottery!

Well there's really no particular reason for me to want the avatar. It would be awesome as hell to have, so I won't deny it if I manage to win. I'd like the female one, thanks!

Our second (1st winner was on reddit) is Liana!

A message will be sent shortly.

ONLY THE MALE REMAINS.

Uuuh, a lottery!

Well there's really no particular reason for me to want the avatar. It would be awesome as hell to have, so I won't deny it if I manage to win. I'd like the female one, thanks!

Our second (1st winner was on reddit) is Liana!

A message will be sent shortly.

ONLY THE MALE REMAINS.

haha den tog du enkelt :P grattis

• Like 1

and i would want that male armor because its fun to have something special and its looks cool and awsome with someones avartar so its good to have somthing special so yea its and i want to be that special person because i never win anything