No pause while selecting weapons/items

New multiplayer game modes

And much more!

Resident Evil 6 has been released on

October 2, 2012

for

Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC

• Like 2

This game, I must say, looks amazing, from what I've heard it's really good. I didn't have a chance to play the demo of it because it required 2 people to play campaign for some reason... But, I am looking forward to when I can afford it... Will be my... second..? zombie game... I forget ._.

the resident evil series died after 5 imo. 0-4 had the same basis but with re6 its more so action/military based.. when i played chris' story i felt as if i was playing modern warfare.... the only story i can really see myself playing is leon's that's it.

oh and i did play the demo not the actual.

Another time too. i hope the endings are different as opposed to previous Resident Evil's. I mean yes it fit the storyline very well dont get me wrong i just hope that this ending doesnt take place in a lab or science affliated but i have a feeling it's going to end up that way. Not that i have a problem with it, it's good to see a change once in awhile but im sure ill see alot of changes with the stories to come in 6 =D

• 2 weeks later...

Shame thought the game sucked. Finished it yesterday, and I must say, it was a complete joke. I think the Resident Evil series should just die.

Funny I thought the same thing. Which is sad because I've played and loved every one of them. (Except that one resident evil 0) 4 was superb and 5 was not as good but still great.

6 the aiming sucks, finding cover sucks. The horror element blows. The action element leaves the player confused at what to do next while wasting precious ammo. Maybe it's just my opinion but I don't care about any one else's campaign but Leon and Chris (og's) and instead of picking something good to settle on they tried to please everyone and failed miserably.

Reloading and inventory browsing is odd and confusing at first while later you get the swing of it it's after you've exhausted every desire to want to play in the first place... It's just an awful game. And wesker had a son? He never seemed like the type to bump uglies in any of the other games. It's just cheesy. All things wesker should've died in 5. Show me something fresh. Don't keep rehashing the same plot 3 games in a row. I'll start to think I'm playing CoD.

Also to add it did look pretty amazing though. A+ on the graphics. Just wish storyline and game dynamics would've been on par. I wouldn't compare Chris's storyline so much to CoD as I would gears.