Halo 4 just a month away!

DarknessX03

Hey everyone! As of this minute right now (In my timezone) we are only one month away from Halo 4! Are you thrilled for it? I am. Halo 4 looks like it's shaping up to be a fantastic game in my opinion, and I created this thread as a discussion area on everything we've seen and heard so far. Only 31 more long, long days guys. xD

• Like 1

Well it sucks that it comes out during the school week. Jerks. I hope I don't have a test that day. :(

Lol hopefully not but it's a good enough excuse to skip school xD

At my exact time, I have

30 Days, 7 Hours, 18 Minutes, and 39 Seconds left

Awesome Azy! ^_^ I still want to play it with you xD

Man, I'm really excited for this game. I can't wait to play through what seems to be a very promising campaign, and then go wreck at Spartan Ops, which really seems like a "home-run" idea. Then, I dunno... maybe I'll play flood, or make awesome loadouts, or ride a mantis, or customize my Spartan, or go play Ragnarok, or go get some Flagassassinations (caus they're cooler than the oddball ones), or go all promethean vision on everyone, or get some kills with my BR (Finally) or Thrusterpack myself right towards the enemy team with a Grav hammer, or even dominate the score board with the SAW......... Dang, there's just too much to do once we get Halo 4. :)

• Like 1

Man, I'm really excited for this game. I can't wait to play through what seems to be a very promising campaign, and then go wreck at Spartan Ops, which really seems like a "home-run" idea. Then, I dunno... maybe I'll play flood, or make awesome loadouts, or ride a mantis, or customize my Spartan, or go play Ragnarok, or go get some Flagassassinations (caus they're cooler than the oddball ones), or go all promethean vision on everyone, or get some kills with my BR (Finally) or Thrusterpack myself right towards the enemy team with a Grav hammer, or even dominate the score board with the SAW......... Dang, there's just too much to do once we get Halo 4. :)

I agree, I'm so excited. I have no idea what I'll be doing first, but I want to do it all xD