Post your Dreams HERE

Machinga

i had another dream about this forum, this time john 117 was telling me and El Silverado about an idea he had, i dont remember what any of us said i just remember thnk the idea was great.

man i really need to get off these forums if im dreaming about them

I had a dream where i was really good friends with Darth Vader and we took a walk on the outside of the supermassive star destroyer, he had and apartment on it but his view was blocked by one of the 5000 solar panels they had on it.We went inside the apartment for a bit but i wanted to get a photo of outside so i got my phone, went outside of the apartment, then woke up. :(

I had a dream where I reach rank "Hunter" and im only few post away lol but yea i have weired dreams.

i had a dream where i was watching mighty morphin power rangers and i got interrupted and i got angry because i missed the best part of the episode

:lol: LOL omg, V. How that made me chuckle.

Just last night I dreamt that I had to go to elementary school and I was with a friend and his mother, who was driving us.

Now, I don't recall anything particularly interesting occurring.

What I do remember is thinking to myself, either inside the dream or maybe just as I was dreaming, "Why am I going to school? I'm 27-f<expleted>ng years old!"

i had a dream where i was in my neighbors drive way with my brother and some of my friends. my brother had claws like wolverine and i had a ton of guns like the punisher, all of a sudden a spider like monster came out, and it had a potato for a body with spider legs and a jack o lantern face, and it shot barbed wire insted of web, we started to fight it but i woke up.

I just woke up from a really vivid dream.

Started out like I was in the game "Dungeon Seige III" and had the powers of an Archon in that universe.

Channel change.

A darker dream. I was a demon or a really rugged-looking angel. No wings, but I had a female counterpart and we could both fly. I was toting this massive black sword that had this white energy that seemed to travel along the edge of the blade at high velocity (reminiscient of a chainsword in WH40K), and she shot white fire from her hands. We went into this big factory-like building looking for what I thought in the dream were vampires. Big fight. Many dead bad guys. Everything seemed great, right up until I beheaded the boss vampire. After a few seconds, his head changed into the head of something demonic and spiky. The body reattached it's head and stood up. The now demonic-looking bad guy chuckled and said something to me about being foolish and fighting a war we can't win. I heard a thunder of footfalls rushing through the building toward us. We fled out a window.

Channel change.

I was in an episode of "Bones" that was unique to this dream. Some sicko was leaving the feet of little kids glued soles-down onto the fence and side of a little pre-school. Next thing I know, Boothe is painting his face grey and talking about going to war before painting some ritualistic circle on the floor of the office and telling me to get ready. I went back to the pre-school and found even more feet than the last time stuck around the school and yard and called Boothe to give him the news.

Bit of weirdness amidst all the other weirdness: one of the feet looked like a toe the size of a child's foot.

Then I woke up, grabbed my iPhone and told you all about it. =D