Sangheili

Rtas 'Vadamee

Sangheili  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sangheili (Elites) be in Halo 4

2. 2. Why should/should not Elites be in Halo 4?

• NO Elites because they are stronger
    • Yes because Halo would not be the same without them
    • No because I am a racist aginst other species.
    • Yes because I am an Elite
    • Yes for any reason
    • No for any reason
    • Yes because Elites are stronger than the master Beef
  3. 3. Who do you think the dark new threat is?

• Flood
    • Precursors
    • The makers of the Flood
    • Evil Forerunners
    • Extra Galactic alliance (the Flood , their makers and the Precursors)

I said no Elites, only because I don't see how they would get to that planet. Wouldn't make sense for Elites to be there. And plus, how would we have an Invasion gametype with Elites if we are now allied with the Elites? I say replace them with either:

Brutes

The Flood

Forerunner Humanoids

Or all of the above.

It would make more sense. Brutes probably aren't on that thing that Chief is heading towards, but the Brutes still hate us so atleast an Invasion gametype or something like that would make sense. The Flood just kill everyone, plus it would be awesome to play as them. Maybe they have newer forms in Halo 4 to play as, and maybe they're still alive? Maybe they even have armor now? And the Forerunner Humanoids would make the most sense and probably be the funnest/coolest to play as.

I said no Elites, only because I don't see how they would get to that planet. Wouldn't make sense for Elites to be there. And plus, how would we have an Invasion gametype with Elites if we are now allied with the Elites? I say replace them with either:

Brutes

The Flood

Forerunner Humanoids

Or all of the above.

It would make more sense. Brutes probably aren't on that thing that Chief is heading towards, but the Brutes still hate us so atleast an Invasion gametype or something like that would make sense. The Flood just kill everyone, plus it would be awesome to play as them. Maybe they have newer forms in Halo 4 to play as, and maybe they're still alive? Maybe they even have armor now? And the Forerunner Humanoids would make the most sense and probably be the funnest/coolest to play as.

Well there could be separate Sangheili campaign. The invasion could include brutes vs Elites

who in the world said no elites, no elites in that case would mean no brutes, grunts, the covanant. Non of them, that would also mean no infected of those kind. And would mean only pure flood forms and forruner or percursor which is impossible to fight without a halo. Elites have to be included