Assassins Creed 3 Connor's Story Trailer

Developer: Ubisoft

Release: 10/30/2012

Genre: Action/ Adventure

Platform: PS3/X360/PC

Publisher: Ubisoft

"Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin's Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratohnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experiences in the franchise to date. Assassin's Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington's Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army."

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

This is what I like about Assassins Creed. They take real history, and put a little bit of fictional added to it, and the end results turn into an awesome game. However, something tells me this one is a little bit harder than the others. But it looks so awesome! :D

I cannot wait for this game. It looks absolutely incredible! This is my pick for the upcoming game of the year! I'm getting this the day it comes out and I shall not stop until all achievements have been gathered. Assassin's Creed is my favourite video game series out there (Sorry Halo, but you're a close second) - the violent and incredible combat, mixed with my love of history makes for a perfect game. This trailer has done what I thought impossible at this point - make me more excited for the game! I hope I'll see some of you guys out on the multiplayer eventually! Nothing is true... Everything is permitted...