Need forgers for Urban type BTB map

I am attempting to build a BTB Urban Warfare map. So I need forgers who are good at making urban areas in forge world, along with people who are good at balanced vehicle/weapon placement.

This map will be for BTB (16 players). It is a small part of a city, with enterable buildings and vehicles. There will be both vertical and horizontal movement throughout the city, making it favorable for both ground guys and jet-packers. There will be Sniper posts and Falcon pads either at each base or at the tops of buildings. The map will be asymmetrical, so everything is balanced and there's no cross mapping (from the ground). Enterable buildings' doors will be highlighted blue (some buildings you can't actually go inside, it's just a teleporter from top to bottom. There will be a few docks, so you can see that water and jump in as well. I'm thinking about adding cranes, and maybe even a building under construction (all accessible).

If you are interested in helping, message my Xbox LIVE account or leave a comment below.