Thoughts on iphone 5?

swaggerbetis44

Just want personal opinions and if you don't like what someone says please don't go crazy and start a fight in this topic handle it in PMs

Me an my friends personal thoughts are

1. Too big of a deal when, IMO, it's not too much different from the 4s, or 4

2. I like the headphone jack on the top better

3. Add more than just passbook to the new factory settings

4. Stop this silly rivalry with google and add the youtube app again

5. Don't charge tons of money for the Apple made apps

6. (One everybody wants) Just a simple flash player

7. When first turning on your NEW Iphone 5 have a pick of your "style." Saying when you start it up it will say choose your pre-set settings. Gamer, Business, Default, and maybe a fw others would be a choice (kinda adding on to # 3)

8. be able to revert to previous versions of IOS (I and some others personally don't like IOS 6)

That's all he has but please leave ideas/thoughts on iphone and if you would recommend waiting or getting an iphone 4 or 4s

(this topic was made for an undecided friend) :help:

post-30556-0-16205800-1349214228.jpg

S.S.D.S. Same S*** Different Size. I know people who work at apple. There are a few improvements, like fixing a few bugs on the 4S, among others, but its not worth the gigantic chunk of money. The iphone5 is just a cashcow yearly release, that prey off of customers who are kids who buy them because it's cool and #YOLO, and adults who barely researched the topic. Sure there are improvements, but the pricejump is stupendous

• 2 months later...