Halo 4 map List

Wes Stone501

It´s all looking good. But it would be very nice if 343 gave us some free maps to, not like a map pack, but forged maps. So those players who don´t want to pay can have more fun to. 343/bungie did it in reach, so why not in halo 4 :)

And it would be very nice with one more forge map, a flat map. So forgers dont have to feel limited.

It´s all looking good. But it would be very nice if 343 gave us some free maps to, not like a map pack, but forged maps. So those players who don´t want to pay can have more fun to. 343/bungie did it in reach, so why not in halo 4 :)

And it would be very nice with one more forge map, a flat map. So forgers dont have to feel limited.

How about a sand trap remake but make the buildings forge items and make a filler place for the middle.

sandtrap-1.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What I find annoying is how they blur out the map during the beginning of the game, it should be instantly recognizable and not have to make me think "which level was it? I missed the vote".

And speaking of vote, why can't it be a nice wide shot of each map? Why a close-up shot of some obscure portion of the level?

There is so much wrong and its frustrating.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its time we had some fresh maps for Team Slayer and Big Team Slayer - available to everyone FREE of charge.

Also 343 should make it impossible to keep selecting the same map at voting - it gets very boring playing Exile five times in a row,

so now i just leave that game and go back to the matchmaking vote hoping we can get on another map - sometimes it works!

• 2 weeks later...

Its time we had some fresh maps for Team Slayer and Big Team Slayer - available to everyone FREE of charge.

Also 343 should make it impossible to keep selecting the same map at voting - it gets very boring playing Exile five times in a row,

so now i just leave that game and go back to the matchmaking vote hoping we can get on another map - sometimes it works!

You know that they are a business right?  Businesses have a right to make money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate most of the multiplier maps. They make them so bland in which you rely less on skill and strategy and more on dumb luck. Now the new settler map is the worst of them all. Not only does it offer the least amount of skill to play it also has the biggest glitches especially not being able to respond due to "suicide" because I respond inside the map. I NEED THESE FIXED

• 1 month later...