Just hit "Trusted Member" status

Robius5991

Hey guys, I just thought I'd come here, like I've seen quite a few others do, to announce that I've reached a milestone within the forum community. Last night, I got my 200th post and reach the status of "Trusted member". I know it's not really as impressive as other milestones reached recently by some fellow players (Chease Monster - Ryu) but still, I really just wanted to thank all of you who've help me reach my 200! Thank you 343iCF for being just so welcoming and enjoyable, I love sharing conversations with you in the shoutbox when I can, and following up with conversations and debates within various threads. I've checked out some of the other Halo forums and I must say that personnaly, this is one of my favourites! I would have to say though, that my favourite thing to do here on the forums would have to be sharing the maps I've completed in Halo: Reach. Although I have made quite a few, I've only seen fit to share with you all what I consider to be my best. So, if Forge Maps interest you, please check these out - they've been the pinnacle of my ascension to the rank of "Trusted member". Please leave me comments on the maps to give me your opinion and any feedback you can offer - all members are welcome, the more feedback, the more I learn! Thank you 343iCF here is my Halo: Reach Forge maps Portfolio:

Infection Maps:

"Skryim: Fort Dawnguard"

Skyrim3.jpg

"Tanker"

Tanker2.jpg

Invasion Map:

"LOTR: Minas Tirith"

Lotr1.jpg

Mini-Game Maps:

"[PB] Assassin's Creed"

PB6_zps4d358b76.jpg

"Into the Sarlacc"

sw4_zps113eb3b4.jpg

• Like 5

Congrats Robius, and great looking maps you've made! I really like the look of Minas Tirith.

Thanks dude, I'm glad you like the map! Feel free to check out the whole post if you're interested!

Good job and very interesting way of making a Trusted member thread!

As you know, I love that assassins creed map!

Thanks Azaxx, I really appreciate it! And yeah, I tried to go kind of original with the style I made my thread with. TY again for your support with my Purple Bunker map!

Congratulations on Trusted Robius! On behalf of all of 343iCF, we thank you for sharing your maps and enjoying the community.

Look forward to more!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Choot 'em, I really appreciate your kindness and support for my projects. I just love sharing them with an awesome community like this one! I may not bring many more Reach maps... but you'll definetly see me with Halo 4.

Grats dude and nice maps i like them

TY dude, and thanks for the compliments, glad you liked my maps.

Congratulations on you achieving 'Trusted Member', Rob! Hope to see you post more!

And I have to say, you seem to have a talent for making Forge maps. At least in comparions to me! ;)

Thanks Chewin, I'm happy to see that you like my forge projects! I plan on continuing my post for as long as I can!

Those are some awesome maps, i especially like the Dawnguard one :)

Congrats on trusted! :)

Thanks iTZ Vplus2, I'm happy you like the Dawnguard map. I was rather complex to build, but I think I did a decent job of recreating it as accurately as possible!

Very cool I remember when you first started out on this site. You've had some awesome posts. This one counts as one of them. :) I love the way Dawnguard looks. :) keep it up man.

Thanks man, I've noticed you've been on most of the same posts as me. I'm happy to see you've enjoyed my work lol! I'll do my best to keep my content as good or even better than it has been!

• Like 1

Congratulations on making it to Trusted Members can't wait to see more topics from you :D

Thanks man. I've seen you around my topics a lot, thanks for commenting and checking them out!

Congrats, Robius! ^_^ Great maps too, hope you make many more c:

Thanks man, I have 1-3 potential projects left for Reach, but then I will stop until Halo 4... you can expect to see some more stuff from me then!