Anyone else think it would be pretty cool if Halo 4 had custom campaigns instead of just custom multiplayers? Say you want to play campaign, but want to customize certain things. You ask what kind of things, well for example the difficulty. Already possible you say, not quite... I mean as in this.. 1/10 would be Easy, 11/21 normal and so on, but you could pick say....14 as the dificulty, and if there is skulls you could pick what covonent they effect and don't. I want a fun campaign that changes even after I beat it. Not the same old stuff. So after beating campaign on legendary I would love to be able to customize it further then that for more or less fun. Prefferably more. :) Or even to challenge my skills as a spartan further. I just think that would be pretty cool if this were in the game for customs. NOT REGULAR CAMPAIGN. Of course, whether it would go towards achievements would be a thing to think about. Heck they could even make achieves for beating it on say difficulty 32 out of whatever.

SENSE IT IS ALREADY COMPLETE, IT COULD BE ONE AWESOME UPDATE!