343i Community Signature Shop v3.0

Sorry, I didn't have the font from your original and didn't know which it was so I substituted it.

BL3vNf1.gif

LvisfhW.png

Paratus et fidelis: Prepared and Loyal. Hope you like:

ftC7A5I.png

It's fine. Think you could change the S at the end to a Z when you get the chance?

You were asking for a lot to be put into an image so small, but I did what I could, image 4 in extras did not work in the link though, nor did number two which I had to google myself after checking the url, (Hope I got the right one)

mfH6El0.png

(Jaw Drops) Thanks man, that is beast, sorry to put you through the trouble, I tried the links and they worked, I must have made a mistake, I really am, anyway, thanks, this is great.

• Artist: [brony or Insignia]

• Classification: Signature

Format: PNG

Size [Default: 600x200]*

Primary Colors: Light Blue, White, Blue

IMAGE: Xbox One controller

IMAGE: Xbox Logo

IMAGE: Microsoft Studios Logo

Background: United Nations Logo (Without text)

Writing: United Nations Gaming

Font: Any Font

Extras

Locations: The UN Logo should hopefully be in the very middle of the image, (In light blue) and the Xbox One controller should be in the middle of the UN Logo. The Xbox Logo needs to be in the top left hand corner of the image, and at the bottom right should be the MS Logo. United Nations Gaming should be written right under the UN/Xbox Controller Logo, in Light blue. Also, please put UNG Firefly in the top left corner....Thanks.

I want the artist that is more ready than the other. I want an image of Manhattan in the backdrop with a bunch of fighter jets, while Master Chief on the left and MekaGojira on the right, both facing outward, but still fore front. In between, I a cancel icon over the Sony logo, and at the bottom, it should say in Sewer Sys, ( found at http://www.fontspace.com/ttf/sewer-sys) "MICROSOFT FTW!!". If it isn't obvious, I want Manhattan at night, and I want a good low lighting for Master Chief and Kiryu so they blend in. Still keep Kiryu's metallic properties though. Overall, this should look really cool if you could add rapid flashing muzzle flash to Master Chief's weapon, but only if it is facing forward. The rest is up to your imagination, make it look modern and bold, and not like a toy. Oh and uh, make sure it's the modern MekaGojira, the Showa version is a villain.

God my ipod is slow... Anyway i dont know where to post this cause no one has told me yet so.

I can make sigs for anyone who wants one. So long as it isnt a GIF i can do it.

I cant get to the first post on this so if im not supposted to say this then im sorry. Ive done allot of sigs for people before on my old forum so dont think im mediocre at it. For proof just check my profile pic and sig out. I custom made them myself.

Oh sorry Mecha Death Rhino i didnt mean to snuff your post :(

God my ipod is slow... Anyway i dont know where to post this cause no one has told me yet so.

I can make sigs for anyone who wants one. So long as it isnt a GIF i can do it.

I cant get to the first post on this so if im not supposted to say this then im sorry. Ive done allot of sigs for people before on my old forum so dont think im mediocre at it. For proof just check my profile pic and sig out. I custom made them myself.

Oh sorry Mecha Death Rhino i didnt mean to snuff your post :(

Sorry, this is a staff only signature shop, where forum staff on the art department complete requests. We currently have no requirements with regards to more signature creators, however, I don't mind if you take requests through private messaging. Just no advertising here please. 

On another note, I will be clearing up and completing the current requests in the next day or so. There may be a delay on them right now due to work and possible house moving, but don't fret people, I am still here. 

• Like 1

Artist: Insignia
Class: A signature
Format: Just choose any really
Size: 600x300
Style:Your choice
Colors: Dark like greenish blackish typed thing. Kind of creepy colors.
Writing: Be thankful for everythingfor soon there will be nothing.
Font: Either like bleeding font or whatever looks the best.
Locations: Doesn't matter to me.

• Format: PNG
  • Size: 600x200
  • Style: Simplistic, cold, faded feel to it.
  • Colors: #303030 #153E59 
  • IMAGE [1] http://imgur.com/xZ4U3u5
  • IMAGE [2] http://i.imgur.com/pIIp3Yi.png
  • IMAGE [3] http://i.imgur.com/lPoYf13.png
  • Background: With the two colors given a Gradient
  • Image 1 to the far left facing inwards and taking up the space from bottom to top, Image 2 vertically centered w/ right alignment. Image 3 removing the black and using the white dots (blur them if possible) as an overlay on top of everything.

EDIT: Got around to do it myself, to many pending request, thought I'll help out and make my own lol

Edited by King of Winter

Sorry, this is a staff only signature shop, where forum staff on the art department complete requests. We currently have no requirements with regards to more signature creators, however, I don't mind if you take requests through private messaging. Just no advertising here please. 

On another note, I will be clearing up and completing the current requests in the next day or so. There may be a delay on them right now due to work and possible house moving, but don't fret people, I am still here. 

Thanks. How do you get on the Art department?

• Forma:t GIF

Size: 600x200

Style: None

Primary Colors: yellow blue and red

IMAGE [1]: Halo mega bloks grunt

IMAGE [2]: Halo mega bloks sentinel

IMAGE [3]: Halo mega bloks logo

Background: Halo 3 cover

Writing: Farts smell like Magic

Font: Halo Font in various colors

Extras: images flash like a strobe light

Locations: Image 1 on the left, Image 2 on the right, Image 3 in the middle

Okay, will be doing all of the outstanding requests on Sunday now due to long nightshifts at work.

Thanks. How do you get on the Art department?

When a position becomes available for any new staff members, the person who runs that department, or a moderator will create a thread where people will be able to apply for positions, or over time, members may be approached by a member of staff if they have showed they have what it takes to work in a certain area of the site.

In this case, if a position were to become available in the art dept, myself, or a mod, would create a thread where people would be able to apply. I would filter through the applications, choosing those who showed enough potential and commitment to the forum, and set them trial tasks for a set period of time before choosing who gets the position, much like a job application. Then the Site Moderators would review the decision and choose whether or not to promote the chosen member to a staff position.

We are not currently in need of anybody, but keep an eye out, things like this will be advertised publicly where everyone will be able to see when it happens. :)

Okay, will be doing all of the outstanding requests on Sunday now due to long nightshifts at work.

When a position becomes available for any new staff members, the person who runs that department, or a moderator will create a thread where people will be able to apply for positions, or over time, members may be approached by a member of staff if they have showed they have what it takes to work in a certain area of the site.

In this case, if a position were to become available in the art dept, myself, or a mod, would create a thread where people would be able to apply. I would filter through the applications, choosing those who showed enough potential and commitment to the forum, and set them trial tasks for a set period of time before choosing who gets the position, much like a job application. Then the Site Moderators would review the decision and choose whether or not to promote the chosen member to a staff position.

We are not currently in need of anybody, but keep an eye out, things like this will be advertised publicly where everyone will be able to see when it happens. :)

Oh okay thanks :)

Hey guys I'm back now! I can start making stuff again.

Complications at my job resulted in me losing that job. So now I have no job :D

I want the artist that is more ready than the other. I want an image of Manhattan in the backdrop with a bunch of fighter jets, while Master Chief on the left and MekaGojira on the right, both facing outward, but still fore front. In between, I a cancel icon over the Sony logo, and at the bottom, it should say in Sewer Sys, ( found at http://www.fontspace.com/ttf/sewer-sys) "MICROSOFT FTW!!". If it isn't obvious, I want Manhattan at night, and I want a good low lighting for Master Chief and Kiryu so they blend in. Still keep Kiryu's metallic properties though. Overall, this should look really cool if you could add rapid flashing muzzle flash to Master Chief's weapon, but only if it is facing forward. The rest is up to your imagination, make it look modern and bold, and not like a toy. Oh and uh, make sure it's the modern MekaGojira, the Showa version is a villain.

I'm gonna start on your sig, but mannnnnn this sentence is so unorganized... I can start it right now and try to decipher it while I go through it, but it would be oh sooo amazing if you could fill out the pre-made form for signatures.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: Also, could you send me links to the pictures of MekaGojira and Kiryu? I don't know which one is "modern" or not.

Edited by Brony

Best I could do, really hard to find all the specs that you wanted.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/184/1/b/mecha_death_rhino_forum_sig_by_bronyswag-d6buuuq.png

mecha_death_rhino_forum_sig_by_bronyswag

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm back now! I can start making stuff again.

Complications at my job resulted in me losing that job. So now I have no job :D

I'm gonna start on your sig, but mannnnnn this sentence is so unorganized... I can start it right now and try to decipher it while I go through it, but it would be oh sooo amazing if you could fill out the pre-made form for signatures.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: Also, could you send me links to the pictures of MekaGojira and Kiryu? I don't know which one is "modern" or not.

70's: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ICKnxB4-rrLnDzNTKAwuRmBiebUjnZwT1cI59604ESkYOnPAag

90's:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7xaiNA7lgVFfKukSFrL8uSmPxygIJxGOu1fcaempnnB7VCjBUOg

2000's: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/Kiryu.jpg

• Classification: Signature
  • Size [Default: 600x200]*
  • Primary Colors: Light Blue, White, Blue
  • IMAGE: Xbox One controller
  • IMAGE: Xbox Logo
  • IMAGE: Microsoft Studios Logo
  • Background: United Nations Logo (Without text)
  • Writing: United Nations Gaming
  • Font: Any Font
  • Extras
  • Locations: The UN Logo should hopefully be in the very middle of the image, (In light blue) and the Xbox One controller should be in the middle of the UN Logo. The Xbox Logo needs to be in the top left hand corner of the image, and at the bottom right should be the MS Logo. United Nations Gaming should be written right under the UN/Xbox Controller Logo, in Light blue. Also, please put UNG Firefly in the top left corner....Thanks.

Hey, I was thinking of learning how to make signatures, so I can mess around with stuff when I'm bored. I got banned from Xbox Live until July 7, so I need something to do. How do you make signatures?

• Classification: Signature
  • Size [Default: 600x200]*
  • Primary Colors: Light Blue, White, Blue
  • IMAGE: Xbox One controller
  • IMAGE: Xbox Logo
  • IMAGE: Microsoft Studios Logo
  • Background: United Nations Logo (Without text)
  • Writing: United Nations Gaming
  • Font: Any Font
  • Extras
  • Locations: The UN Logo should hopefully be in the very middle of the image, (In light blue) and the Xbox One controller should be in the middle of the UN Logo. The Xbox Logo needs to be in the top left hand corner of the image, and at the bottom right should be the MS Logo. United Nations Gaming should be written right under the UN/Xbox Controller Logo, in Light blue. Also, please put UNG Firefly in the top left corner....Thanks.

Hey, I was thinking of learning how to make signatures, so I can mess around with stuff when I'm bored. I got banned from Xbox Live until July 7, so I need something to do. How do you make signatures?

I use Photoshop CS6

I use Photoshop CS6

Really don't mean to put this on you buddy, but do you think you could clear up the standing requests as I am overwhelmed with work and family stuff right now and have had a couple of really hard falls in moral and motivation recently. If it's not too much to ask that is. If not it's fine, I'll just need a little time before I can do them.