343i Community Signature Shop v3.0

Couldn't increase the size of the little image too much without making it look like low res crap, but did the best I could. As for shaping the edges of it, it wouldn't work with a transparent background. Gif's generally don't like any transparent areas and it causes them to fall to crap lol. Anyway, here is what I came up with:

gryffin_sig2_by_fireyredphoenix-d5sjvpj.gif

It's amazing! Thanks so much!

:D

Artist: Insignia

Classification: Signature

Format: PNG

Size: Default

Style: Yellow on Both side edges

Primary Colors: Red Green and bley(Blue-Grey)

Image 1: Master Cheif with Dual Needlers from H2

Image 2: a Heretic Grunt

Background: High Charity Mission from H2

Writing: The Heretic Grunt

Font: Halo font

Extras: none

Hey Insignia, I have a simple request. It would just be updating a current signature but putting a little extra detail and changing some text around.

Request Form

Size: Same ratio as my current sig.

Style: If you could, a little more glow and less brightness.

IMAGE [1]: Current Sig.

Writing: Inversion (replacing the MAGIIXZ in the bottom left)

Font: (A font change to whatever you think would look amazing)

Just changed my username, and I thought my current sig was awesome but unfitting towards my current name. Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing what you can do with it. :laughing:

1) Insignia ((dont know yall but i like the name so imma go with him :) ))

2) Signature

3) GIF

4) max it can be by forum rules

5) something sharp and serois but cool at the same time.

6) your choice but dark. maybe purple, black, navy with a little bit of white. whatever looks best in your opinion.

7) (Precursor Image below)

http://www.halotracker.com/images/Reachexpranks/HTR62.png

8) (my Spartan on halo 4)

https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/pandamonium193/h4/spartans/fullbody?target=large

9) Ghost in the shell laughing man logo GIF

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/Arexack/laughing-man-animated.gif

10) idk, something that fits with the images above

11) my gamertag: PaNdAmOnIuM193

12) some cool font

13) umm... have the gif logo interact with the spartan somehow and have it move around a little bit and stay in one area for awhile

14) have the two precursor symbols in the top corners. the rest is all on ur creativity.

sorry for the long request. havent had new sig in quite awhile. Plus i wanna see how you can put people's word into art, especially when people dont know what they are looking for. truly cool thing what yall do.

Size: [Default: 600x200]*

Style: similar to what I have now for a background, dark gothic

Colors: pink Spartan with black gloves, brown and black background with the spade custom game night award like in forum

Images

1. My Spartan from Halo 4 with boxing gloves on and in this http://ts2.mm.bing.n...140973&pid=15.1 stance if possible. If not, then surprise me.

2. Spades award symbol for “Custom Game Night” http://www.343indust.../Spades_CGN.png

Background: similar to what I have now, possibly different. I’m up for suggestions http://i1227.photobu.../ee438/InvaderD

Writing: probably just Spades above symbol and Custom game night below it

Font: in sharp gothic style lettering http://ts2.mm.bing.n...147761&pid=15.1

Your the MAN!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sorry bud, need a couple of things from you. I'd need a picture of your spartan and I could not get it into a stance (I can't work miracles ;) ) Plus, the photobucket image seems to have been deleted.

If you could provide me with an image of your spartan in a stance that you want, it would help so much.

Style: Yellow on Both side edges

Primary Colors: Red Green and bley(Blue-Grey)

Image 1: Master Cheif with Dual Needlers from H2

Image 2: a Heretic Grunt

Background: High Charity Mission from H2

Writing: The Heretic Grunt

Font: Halo font

Extras: none

Not quite to spec, but finding the stuff you requested was nigh on impossible. Anyway, here is what I came up with

tiyYFnf.png

Sorry bud, need a couple of things from you. I'd need a picture of your spartan and I could not get it into a stance (I can't work miracles ;) ) Plus, the photobucket image seems to have been deleted.

If you could provide me with an image of your spartan in a stance that you want, it would help so much.

Not quite to spec, but finding the stuff you requested was nigh on impossible. Anyway, here is what I came up with

tiyYFnf.png

Still awesome your cool insignia!

Hey Sig. Here's a request from your buddy Church.

1. Insignia
  2. Signature
  3. PNG
  4. Size [Default: 600x200]
  5. No preference
  6. No preference
  7. None
  8. None
  9. None
  10. None
  11. None
  12. No preference
  13. No preference
  14. None

Hold on Sig, before you kill me, hear me out. I figure you know me pretty well, so I'd like you to design a sig based on how you see me. Of course throw in some RvB and halo stuff, but I think you get the picture. And if you can't do it without some basis for design, that's fine. Just go wild, ok?

• Like 1

**Important**: I'd kind of like to level with you guys right off the bat. This new avatar would be used both for here (on this forum) and on youtube, if its o.k with you guys. The main reason I would like a new avatar is not because I don't like the last one you made me Insignia (It's freaking amazing!) but mainly because my youtube channel is growing and I would really like to avoid any potential copyright issues that the image may bring (although I'm not aware if the previous image is copyrighted, i would like to avoid the possibility). So, I figured it would cool to update my avatar picture for this forum as that same picture.

Therefore I apologize in advance for the vagueness of this request, and I understand if I'm asking too much... The images I will imput here are not necessarily those you need to use, these are just examples of what I may consider to be non-copyrighted material (and therefore safe for me to use on my channel). Basically, i trust your artistic talents and I hope that by seeing the background of my channel (https://www.youtube....r/OnlineKnights) that you'll get a feel for the coloring and effects you may use. I have no particular preference as long as it holds to the original "Online Knights" theme.

1. Artist: - No preference
  2. Classification [Avatar] *
  3. Format [PNG (Static image)]
  4. Size [Whatever size works as an avatar picture/ youtube avatar]
  5. Style [i'm sorry to ask but if you can take a look at my youtube channel background -> https://www.youtube....r/OnlineKnights I would love to be able to keep it rustic/worn-out rock-like look to it (I'm having a hard time expressing myself, but I think you'll understand when you see the background]
  6. Primary Colors [Your personal preferences]
  7. IMAGE Information: The picture I'm giving here is just an example. If you guys have any knight helmet pictures that you're sure isn't copyright, and that you think works better, please use it.
  8. IMAGE:http://s1079.beta.ph...html?sort=3&o=0
  9. Background [Whatever you think works]
  10. Writing [none]
  11. Font [none]
  12. Extras [basically, by looking at my channel background, I hope you can figure out some kind of theme that would fit well with it, using the helmet as its center piece (or even a full knight image, if you know its not copyrighted - you can then put any kind of background or effect, or anything that you think would work well. I guess I' m really giving you guys creative liberty on this, because I'm a little at a lost for any specific type image]
  13. Locations [The helmet or knight (whatever you chose) would be more of the centerpiece, then any background that you think would work would be great]

After doing some research, I found the original artist of the knight in your signature and it is royalty free stock meaning that there would be no copyright issues if you used it.

desithen.jpg?1

black knightby ~desithen

Resources & Stock Images / Stock Images / Model / Male / Full Body ©2011-2013 ~desithen

black knight png stock you dont have to credit me if you use my stock but it would be nice if you did

Hey Insignia, I have a simple request. It would just be updating a current signature but putting a little extra detail and changing some text around.

Request Form

Size: Same ratio as my current sig.

Style: If you could, a little more glow and less brightness.

IMAGE [1]: Current Sig.

Writing: Inversion (replacing the MAGIIXZ in the bottom left)

Font: (A font change to whatever you think would look amazing)

Just changed my username, and I thought my current sig was awesome but unfitting towards my current name. Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing what you can do with it. :laughing:

This okay for you?

7xhpxZc.png

• Like 1

1) Insignia ((dont know yall but i like the name so imma go with him :) ))

2) Signature

3) GIF

4) max it can be by forum rules

5) something sharp and serois but cool at the same time.

6) your choice but dark. maybe purple, black, navy with a little bit of white. whatever looks best in your opinion.

7) (Precursor Image below)

http://www.halotrack...ranks/HTR62.png

8) (my Spartan on halo 4)

https://spartans.svc...dy?target=large

9) Ghost in the shell laughing man logo GIF

http://i677.photobuc...an-animated.gif

10) idk, something that fits with the images above

11) my gamertag: PaNdAmOnIuM193

12) some cool font

13) umm... have the gif logo interact with the spartan somehow and have it move around a little bit and stay in one area for awhile

14) have the two precursor symbols in the top corners. the rest is all on ur creativity.

sorry for the long request. havent had new sig in quite awhile. Plus i wanna see how you can put people's word into art, especially when people dont know what they are looking for. truly cool thing what yall do.

Sorry I couldn't do it as a GIF but the GIF you supplied was created on a transparent background and when included in the sig, was a real bad quality. I can't really do much with pre-rendered GIFs. Anyway, here is what I came up with:

vFPn0N1.png

Hey Sig. Here's a request from your buddy Church.

1. Insignia
  2. Signature
  3. PNG
  4. Size [Default: 600x200]
  5. No preference
  6. No preference
  7. None
  8. None
  9. None
  10. None
  11. None
  12. No preference
  13. No preference
  14. None

Hold on Sig, before you kill me, hear me out. I figure you know me pretty well, so I'd like you to design a sig based on how you see me. Of course throw in some RvB and halo stuff, but I think you get the picture. And if you can't do it without some basis for design, that's fine. Just go wild, ok?

So then.... how do you like this?

vYndxRo.png

Style: Back on both side edges

Primary Colors: red(75%) and yellow (25%)

Image 1: Russian Tank

Image 2: Supersoldier

Background: Russian Flag

Writing: Don't f*** with Russia

Font: Bold Comic Sans

Extras: None.

How is this for you?

78IUSiU.png

• Like 2

After doing some research, I found the original artist of the knight in your signature and it is royalty free stock meaning that there would be no copyright issues if you used it.

desithen.jpg?1

black knightby ~desithen

Resources & Stock Images / Stock Images / Model / Male / Full Body ©2011-2013 ~desithen

black knight png stock you dont have to credit me if you use my stock but it would be nice if you did

Thanks so much Insignia, this means that I don't need to lose the EPIC sig/avatar pic you've already made me. Thank you so much for the time you put in to research that (I tried for so long and couldn't find anything) and for the time you put in to make the original sig. You're really amazing man, and I know that I speak for everyone when I thank you for all the great works of art you've created for this community!

• Like 2

Sig.

Size: H:150-200 x L:450-600

Image: Couldn't find any Will explain below.

Writing: Courage. (with the period)

Writing placement: Bottom Middle

Font: Something bold, but nothing with sharp corners. You choose. Make sure the writing is not too small either.

From the movie by Disney called Dinosaur, I would like Aladar (the blue iguanodon) screaming/roaring at the Carnator (Carnivore, Red dino that is mean lol). I want it to look edgy, ashy, and epic.

Could I also get a matching Avatar?

Hopefully this works. :)

Please copy and use the following form to make a request:

1. Artist: [brony or Insignia]
  2. Classification [signature
  3. Format [PNG (Static image)
  4. Size [Default: 600x200]*
  5. Style
  6. Primary Colors Black
  7. IMAGE [1]
  8. IMAGE [2]
  9. IMAGE [3]
  10. Background
  11. Writing Slacker
  12. Font I want something with sharp coners
  13. Extras I just want Slacker written with no background in Black i would prefer for it to be written big but not to big thx
  14. Locations [The composition of the image]

1. Classification: [signature]

2. Format: GIF

3. Size 559x163

4. Style:

5. Primary Colors:

6. IMAGE [1]: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6052/63297368.png

7. IMAGE [2]:

8. IMAGE [3]:

9. Background: Transparent

10. Writing:

11. Font:

12. Extras: All I really want is a sort of glimmer/flash going by every 3-5 seconds (picture above).

13. Locations:

Makes me sad that he missed mine :'(

Artist: [brony or Insignia] Any

Classification [signature

Format [PNG (Static image)

Size [Default: 600x200]

Style Any

Primary Colors red-orange colours and black

IMAGE [1]*My Spartan on H4 (if you can, my GT is BaconShelf) or just a spartan

IMAGE [2] ODST's (pods and/or troops)

IMAGE [3] Elites with swords (Reach style)

Background Assault/CCS Class battlecruisers glassing a planet

Writing BaconShelf

Font Treeware (downloadable font)

Extras. There must be slices if bacon underling the letters cartoony bacon.

Locations The spartan in the middle, with Sangheili behind spread out in a phalanx and ODSTs pods dropping, or ODST's instead of elites. The BaconShelf part in bottom right.

I haven't posted a request for about a year, thought I'd like another now.

1. Artist: Brony since he did my last one, but if Overlord Siggy can do it, that's fine ^_^
  2. Classification: Signature
  3. Format: Best that suits it and keeps the quality high.
  4. Size: 600x300 preferably.
  5. Style: Colourful and bright, very smooth.
  6. Primary Colors: Aqua, green, cyan. As the main colours.
  7. IMAGE [1]
  8. IMAGE [2]
  9. IMAGE [3]
  10. Background: Something like Image 1.
  11. Writing: Azaxx
  12. Font: A smooth one, and one that matches the girl.
  13. Locations: Image 1 is just the type of style I'd like if possible. Image two is an extra. Image 3 is the one I really want in it, it's from the Image 1, but by itself so you don't have to cut. Could Image 3 be put on the left, Image 2 anywhere if it fits naturally, and "Azaxx" in the bottom left, but not too low.

Thanks guys. You do a great job here :3

I haven't posted a request for about a year, thought I'd like another now.

1. Artist: Brony since he did my last one, but if Overlord Siggy can do it, that's fine ^_^
  2. Classification: Signature
  3. Format: Best that suits it and keeps the quality high.
  4. Size: 600x300 preferably.
  5. Style: Colourful and bright, very smooth.
  6. Primary Colors: Aqua, green, cyan. As the main colours.
  7. IMAGE [1]
  8. IMAGE [2]
  9. IMAGE [3]
  10. Background: Something like Image 1.
  11. Writing: Azaxx
  12. Font: A smooth one, and one that matches the girl.
  13. Locations: Image 1 is just the type of style I'd like if possible. Image two is an extra. Image 3 is the one I really want in it, it's from the Image 1, but by itself so you don't have to cut. Could Image 3 be put on the left, Image 2 anywhere if it fits naturally, and "Azaxx" in the bottom left, but not too low.

Thanks guys. You do a great job here :3

azaxx_forum_sig_v2_by_bronyswag-d5uax85.png

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/039/7/c/azaxx_forum_sig_v2_by_bronyswag-d5uax85.png

Hope you like it!

• Like 2