Halo 4 or Black Ops II?

Halo 4 or Black Ops II?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 4 or Black Ops II?

This isn't even a question, Halo 4 wins all day, every day. Black Ops 2 will suck. All Black Ops 2 is, is a new story and new skins on weapons and players. They have been releasing them every year since what? Like 2007? There is no quality in the game, only reason why its so popular is because anyone can pick it up, play, and feel like God.

I'm not even sure why this is in a Halo forum

• Like 4

Halo 4 by a mile, BLOPS1 was rubbish, so dont hold out much hope for BLOPS2, and as has been said above me, the COD multiplayer has been the same since COD4, the zombie mode never really pulled me in, much prefer Firefight or Horde in Gears.

Sad thing is BLOPS2 may very well outsell Halo 4, purely down to the fact it has Call of Duty in the title.

• Like 4

Halo 4 all the way. The thing is that COD is really a game that hasnt gotten my interest to continue playing after only just a few games. Cuz then after those games i realize that the quality of gameplay is incomparable to Halo style of play. In Halo 4 is see a gameplay that looks different yet fun in every gameplay video i have seen. As for the Black Ops videos its really just hype imo. Like they make everything seem soo much better but the gameplay is the same. They add a few things here and there but in reality nothing new and rich. So im sticking to Halo 4.

• Like 1

I like CoD, it is a good game series, but I must say it has been getting too repetitive. Clearly BO2 will be different, but it looks like a shot at making a UNSC only Halo game. I'd rather go with something that Know I like and will get better, Halo 4.

• Like 1

Lol this is a Halo forum, no kidding the poll's gonna be 100% for Halo 4. I tip my hat to CoD for finally trying to mix things up although (and this is just my personnal opinion) I think they really didn't hit the mark with this idea. Just seems to come off as the Terminator, Halo and Call of Duty's love child.... not sure how that works...

• Like 1

One. I've never gotten into COD all it is, is just the same gameplay,same weapons, new random characters and new stupid maps and you can't even drive vehicles. Halo never gets old. in every game there are new vehicles and weapons sometimes new enemies and new grenades and armor for elites and spartans. I'm totally going for halo 4

• Like 1

Well, honestly. COD will be better than halo by the whole. I honestly think halo 4 will be better whether there is no 1-50 based on true skill or not. I would greatly prefer it if they did though but not in the way they really believe is true skill. True skill as in what makes people want to keep playing even until they reach lvl 50. Halo 3 did a decent job at it but a lot of people had 50. Halo 2 did a lot better because only the best was 40-50 unless they cheated which will always happen but people will love the system more than anything else you have in mind. Almost ten thousand people still play halo 3 online and when halo 3 came out a lot of people still played halo 2 onnline. Why? Because the br, bloom, JET PACK, and the rank system. Reach had rank for skill but not in a way that is addictive. Think about it. What things make you want to keep playing halo matchmaking? What had me hooked on halo 2 and 3 was the 50. This is what kept me going for it even years after the game came out and any other competitive gamers. Seeing when i rank up the moment it happens, level 50, knowing that not many legit players have 50 (halo 2), and PEOPLE ACTUALLY STILL PLAYING THE GAME, (cough reach). Honestly 343 without disrespect, halo 2,3 was my childhood. When reach changed the game it hurt. I believe that the gameplay will be great because i have faith in you guys for the sake of people like me. You can keep the Sp and earn things from that in all game types, but levels 1-50 really need to be in it whether it is minipulated in your way like, 1-50 in symbols, 1-70, 1-100, or back to 1-50. People you see should see that first and know what they are up against. If you honestly want people hooked you should make it difficult for even difficult players to reach the top. It should be points that we cant see if you rank up or down just guess. Mix it up a little and let rank up or down be determined on your performance and if you win or lose in the way you think is best. I seen the other thread about this, and you said you might update it and i think you would do that to see which one brings in more players so that you know for future information, maybe for halo 5, idk. Maybe you can do it the other way around and listen do the majority of players that will always be there for you unlike players with less skill and will leave you for cod or gears. 343, please repond back. 1 love

If you read my last message no disrespect or anything like that I promise, Im not only looking out for me and the people im looking out for you in a franchise that could make you a lot of money for a long time if you do it right. MLG isnt going away, halo might.

• Like 1

Halo 4 all the way! Not BO2 because lot people just get mad over the game... People just get COD because when it as the title "COD" people don't think for what they get... It's like they think that "COD" is the only shooter game they play... But Halo was a shooter that change me forever of shooter games. =)

This isn't even a question, Halo 4 wins all day, every day. Black Ops 2 will suck. All Black Ops 2 is, is a new story and new skins on weapons and players. They have been releasing them every year since what? Like 2007? There is no quality in the game, only reason why its so popular is because anyone can pick it up, play, and feel like God.

I'm not even sure why this is in a Halo forum

I agree with that. That's my exact argument to my friends. The only reason I put that in here was to see if everyone were true Halo fans.

It's a tie for me, either game could go south. 343i could utterly fail in the 'mysterious' department of Halo 4, meaning that there's no mystery of the forerunners, no questions are asked that are meaningful, no new elements of storytelling are introduced, and the game is made up of shooting filler like in Halo Reach. However, being a COD game, BO2 could easily go downhill. With Halo it's hard to miss. Although I really would like it if the enemies got a basic beef in stats. Grunts are easily disposed of, Elites pose little threat, etc. Hopefully the Prometheans prove to be a greater fight than the flood or the covenant.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why you're even asking this on a Halo forum, but I do think Halo 4 will be a better game than Black Ops II. If we were talking about something like a new Modern Warfare I may call it even, but Treyarch has seemed to let me down in just about every game they've made. Halo's Campaign will always be deeper, of course, but I like both multiplayers a lot. Tack one on for Halo.