[RAPTOR] Empire

I would like some members to play some more campaign with me. I want 3 others. If I can't find anyone you should come because its not as fun with silence. I'm not sure if I sent you a friend request yet but you should send a friend request to me and the raptor empire tag as soon as you can because I use the tag as a messaging system for more important topics. I am still looking for clan battles if you can find some that would be great. This weekend I think I will just give to my members and let them have their freedom so they can get used to Halo 4. I will probably hold a rally next week for games but I will still hold a meeting this friday.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it'll b easier if you just send me a friend request, my GT is NZ Sol. You'll see me on halo 4 tonight

I haven't been here lately. But I will. I understand why you didn't want to stay because you are in a different time zone. But give us all a chance. Perhaps you will find time in the morning to see us or refer us to someone else who will like us. I need players in different time zones, because it helps get attention of our clan around the world.

K. I'll give it a go

I'm not sure if you are on my friends list but I think you are on the raptor empire tag. If you are not on my friends list send me a friend request CRY0RAPT0R. And if you are not on the raptor empire tag send a request the Raptor Empire. Thank you and don't forget the throw down with us.

Hello im StarShip Swag and im geting halo 4 in a few days and iv been looking around for clan to have some fun with and all there is are bunch of try hard punks and then i heard of the RAPTOR EMPIRE and i started reading more and watched a few youtube vids and i was wandering if i caould join when i get Halo im 19 male like to joke around and have fun and looking to make a few new friends to play halo with

Hello im StarShip Swag and im geting halo 4 in a few days and iv been looking around for clan to have some fun with and all there is are bunch of try hard punks and then i heard of the RAPTOR EMPIRE and i started reading more and watched a few youtube vids and i was wandering if i caould join when i get Halo im 19 male like to joke around and have fun and looking to make a few new friends to play halo with

Feel free to stop by our forums and submit an application. Our submission page is under the global announcements of our forums (http://raptorempire.tk) and all you need to do is read and follow the instructions on how to submit an app.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You should give him the link to the fluff applications Tbone so he doesn't have to look or anyone else for that matter. Too many individuals can't seem to find something so obvious even though no matter what forum they click on its right there in front of them. LOL

I know this topic is old, but I figured that I may as well post what the forum's address is.

http://raptorempire.tk or http://forums.raptorempire.tk/index.php?sid=8978c7c8a3628e5da3b96b76214579f9

The first one leads to the space before the forums, the second is the forums itself.

http://forums.raptorempire.tk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6&sid=67f6956ee7ac4a753eca4bd7d84e4843

That one leads to the Fluff Applications thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No problem. It's probably better that it took a while as a lot of members in my clan have been MIA do to life issues. I will deff let you know something about this as soon as I can.

Yeah I haven't forgotten.  I would like to here from you too.  What is your gamertag? I am the leader of the raptor empire.  We play to have fun, sometimes to win and sometimes to annoy those who think they are better than you.  When you say skyrim you mean scrimmages right?  Because I think skyrim is a one player game only.

We await your messages

Thank you Tbone for helping when I am not around.

• 1 month later...

Custom game nights are held every weekend.  Join us for more fun.  Halo 4 will be held at 9pm EST on Saturday 4/27 after the clan battle of course.  If you want to have more custom games please send a message to my gamertag: CRY0RAPT0R on Sunday because we may hold them then too if enough people want them.