Ragnarok and Mantis Trailer

Looks like Mantis is = as strong as Scorpion or Gauss hog. hmm.

I'd love to see the scorpion shoot one projectile into this thing and tear it up. ^_^ sounds fun. :)

I can't see it honestly beating a Scorpion xD 'Twas hype, but the Mantis will still be epic ^_^

Well i can't say i care much about seeing more footage of Ragnarok for the sake of seeing that map, i've played more than 8000 hames on Halo 3, i know what the map looks like :D

But for the Mantis.. damn! Just the other day i was wondering if you could stomp others with it and now it's confirmed! epic! :D

But what's even more epic is that you can teabag with it! Oh snap! All day every day, i'm telling you guys! :lol:

No seriously though, half my deaths when i control a Mantis will come from me teabagging and not paying attention to my surroundings..

• Like 2

But what's even more epic is that you can teabag with it! Oh snap! All day every day, i'm telling you guys! :lol:

No seriously though, half my deaths when i control a Mantis will come from me teabagging and not paying attention to my surroundings..

I may just get in it simply to walk around performing celebratory crouches on dead bodies.

• Like 1