Jetpack - You shouldn't be able to shoot

A British Soul

Firstly, I just want to say, I know there is a pinned forum post for AA complaints, but after a while, no one will look at it, including 343 moderaters/makers/whatever, which is why im posting here, so im heard :)

Anyway, back to the topic, I think while you are using jetpack, you shouldn't be able to shoot.

Why should you be able to:

Armour lock, you cant shoot

Sprint, you cant shoot

Evade, you cant shoot

And being realistic, how can you hold a gun and shoot, while pressing some sort of trigger for the jetpack, and having to stear?

I hate people who spray with AR while jetpacking, because its hard to shoot them because there all over the place, and its hard to find where they are shooting from.

Please fix it.

I know jetpackers are easy to kill if you spot them before they spot you, especially if you have a DMR. But if your getting shot from behind, and you turn around, then you cant see them, so you then have to look up, its too late, your going to be dead.

The jetpack should only be used for getting to places, you shouldn't be able to shoot.

I disagree. As I said in another post, each armor ability has its ups and downs... and here's a list of the most obvious pros and cons for each:

Sprint:

Pro - Fast rushing ability for a short period of time.

Con - Cannot shoot while sprinting.

Evade:

Pro - Can jump to the side / forward / backwards twice per charge to quickly avoid a rocket, or plasma grenade or some such.

Con - Doesn't last quite as long as the other abilities.

Cloak:

Pro - Scrambles radar and you become invisible.

Con - Also scrambles your radar and if you move too fast or fire, you become visible.

Hologram:

Pro - You can distract enemies and trick them into thinking you are the real one for a brief period of time.

Con - It takes a while to recharge and can only be used once per recharge.

Bubble Shield:

Pro - Heals anyone inside the bubble and also provides protection against any outside attacks for a period of time.

Con - If you get surrounded, or the shield takes too much damage, then you are an easy target. Also cannot block vehicles from charging on through.

Jet Pack:

Pro - Can get to higher locations with ease while also raining down bullets on opponents.

Con - If you jet pack too high and run out of the ability, you can fall to your death or at least take a ton of damage.

Armor Lock:

Pro - You are invincible for a short period of time.

Con - You are immobile and people can gather around you for a quick kill.

So each ability has its downfalls... and Jet Pack is no different than any of the other abilities. There's nothing to fix... you just need to look up more often.

Removing the ability to shoot while jetpacking would make it the weakest AA of all.

Incorrect, hologram will always be the weakest AA of all. It doesn't do anything, most peopel know the difference between a hologram and a real person, and even if you can't, you fire a couple of bullets into it and nothing happens. So overall the use of the hologram is it wastes 3 bullets of someones ammunition, not very good.

Firstly, I just want to say, I know there is a pinned forum post for AA complaints, but after a while, no one will look at it, including 343 moderaters/makers/whatever, which is why im posting here, so im heard :)

Anyway, back to the topic, I think while you are using jetpack, you shouldn't be able to shoot.

Why should you be able to:

Armour lock, you cant shoot

Sprint, you cant shoot

Evade, you cant shoot

And being realistic, how can you hold a gun and shoot, while pressing some sort of trigger for the jetpack, and having to stear?

I hate people who spray with AR while jetpacking, because its hard to shoot them because there all over the place, and its hard to find where they are shooting from.

Please fix it.

About your" being realistic" part it is pretty realistic your wearing an advanced suit of armor, you probably activate it with voice comand or something.

Nobody agrees with the OP. Just because they can use a jet-pack when you choose to use another ability doesn't mean that they shouldn't win. I always use Jet-Pack, and I'm good with it. Most people can spot a flying Supersoldier wearing bright red/blue armor with a gun shooting at you. If not, that's a personal problem.