Staff Vs Members Playdate

Dog

I would have tp guess you would be on staff PWN. Last playdate they were short which is why I assume MOM is included as well. Besides.. you are always staff in my mind :)

I am slightly sad I wont get to kill azaxx. Then again there is always betrayals :)

• Like 2

I'd like to, if i only knew how to redeem my ivitation. lol Could someone clue me in as to how might do that?

I would also like to know how to redeem my invitation lol or at least just some clarification so I don't wake up tomorrow morning and not get an invite :C

Count me in. How is this going to work? do I message anyone?

My Gamer-tag: KIL0 27

The O is a zero in KIL0

"Both thorn and thistle come forth, for us. For out of the Dust we were taken, and to the Dust we shall return."

Hey guys I just got news I'm getting sent to state racing for my team for my sport.

If you guys would start it without me that would be great I say I will be back at 12:00-1:00pm

I'm about to get online

Gamertag is Chief03

So regardless of whether or not we are playing now or waiting till later today, we could still do something XD I'm just going to be doing big team battle/team slayer/objective otherwise

I had 2 people send me friend requests just now and now they're gone lol idk if they got deleted or what... send them again I suppose.

I really had a lot of fun last night guys. The video should be up in a little while and I will post it in the General Discussion.

So, do we get a shiny award now? :D

You might. I suggest you let everyone know your gamertag and you could possibly get the "Gamer" award.