The Ninja Hits 1,000...

Ryu♥Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa

1,000 posts reached: 9/28/2012

My thoughts: "Oh, I hit it."

I am not much for a huge speech. Or a paragraph for that matter. But on this day, I reflect back on all the good times I had here in Twam's magical universe! I remember when I first became really active. Theorix was still here, Payne was Gabe, and The Director was just a man. (Lies! Director was never human. He is INVINCIBLE!)

And...and Syko, SweatyBagels, and others weren't even here yet! Oh, the old days before AD came back, and when Jester was still alone. The days when we were young. The old days are gone. Much like the world, Halo, and other things. We still have memories, and this site has given me plenty!

I'd like to give a nice shout to my friends with whom I have the most memories.

In no order, and only because we spoke so much, here you are:

CHEASE!!!

SykoWolf

Mr. Payne

The big three of my friends.

And all of the Staff here are excellent. You guys all do such a great job. I already told Archangel Tyrael yesterday how awesome you guys are!

Not to mention all the awesome members like Twin, Azaxx, Mystic, AD, Jester, Twam, etc. You know 'em! These guys make this place that much more memorable.

I'd like to say, I thank you all for the great times here, and that I am never leaving! Not until I am forced out!

May you all walk on warm sands, friends.

Oh, and @Total Mayh3m, ♥♥♥

• Like 2

Ryu Hayabusa

1,000 posts reached: 9/28/2012

My thoughts: "Oh, I hit it."

I am not much for a huge speech. Or a paragraph for that matter. But on this day, I reflect back on all the good times I had here in Twam's magical universe! I remember when I first became really active. Theorix was still here, Payne was Gabe, and The Director was just a man. (Lies! Director was never human. He is INVINCIBLE!)

And...and Syko, SweatyBagels, and others weren't even here yet! Oh, the old days before AD came back, and when Jester was still alone. The days when we were young. The old days are gone. Much like the world, Halo, and other things. We still have memories, and this site has given me plenty!

I'd like to give a nice shout to my friends with whom I have the most memories.

In no order, and only because we spoke so much, here you are:

CHEASE!!!

SykoWolf

Mr. Payne

The big three of my friends.

And all of the Staff here are excellent. You guys all do such a great job. I already told Archangel Tyrael yesterday how awesome you guys are!

Not to mention all the awesome members like Twin, Azaxx, Mystic, AD, Jester, Twam, etc. You know 'em! These guys make this place that much more memorable.

I'd like to say, I thank you all for the great times here, and that I am never leaving! Not until I am forced out!

May you all walk on warm sands, friends.

Happy 1,000 posts!! ^_^ May you leave many more c:

• Like 1

Congrats on 1000 post, what an amazing milestone. Hope you stay just as active within the community. I always like falling upon your posts in different thread (Like on the guess what gamer will post next - lol)

Oh, yes. Ryu took that one over. Along with SternuS. Only because hardly anyone posts in it anymore. :cry:

XD

Oh, yes. Ryu took that one over. Along with SternuS. Only because hardly anyone posts in it anymore. :cry:

XD

Yeah, it was pretty funny. I just hit 100 posts and was very proud of it. Only, I just need to ask, how long until we can choose our own title (like instead of "Drone Ultra" -> like how you have "Shadow Cat". I know this isn't the correct place to ask this, but I figured since you're now such a veteraned player (and you obviously know since you've done it yourself) if you could please educate me in the matter. Thanks Ryu!

Yeah, it was pretty funny. I just hit 100 posts and was very proud of it. Only, I just need to ask, how long until we can choose our own title (like instead of "Drone Ultra" -> like how you have "Shadow Cat". I know this isn't the correct place to ask this, but I figured since you're now such a veteraned player (and you obviously know since you've done it yourself) if you could please educate me in the matter. Thanks Ryu!

When you reach 500 posts, ask GSD for a unique title of your choice.

Ask GSD because GSD is awesome. LIKEAGSDBOSS! The Director Is immortal. He may kill you. Total Mayh3m is just ♥.

Everything I just said is false. Except the fact that 500 posts is required before you can ask for one. OR if you are just a well friggin known and loved member.

:troll:

You just had to read a bunch of unnecessary words.

wow, you've clearly passed me up in posts in the time that i've been gone :clap:

congrats ryu, and i hope to see you around here when i come back more

:awesome: