Full Flood Match on Complex (With Spartan Perspective)

DarknessX03

Hey everyone! By now I'm sure all or the majority of you have seen the Flood match on Complex. However, this time the player starts out as a Spartan.. however he dies within the first twenty seconds of the match <_< But we get him as a Spartan again in Round 3 so no worries ^_^ This overall is some really good gameplay, and it happens to showcase a bit more of the map than the last video that was released so be sure to watch and enjoy c:

Thanks for watching and hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to give Ducain23 a like for all of the news he's helped bring to us ^_^

This post has been promoted to an article

Player has joined the flood? It seems like the human made a decision themselves (which sometimes does happen :secret:) Player has been infected sounds a lot better. Also thruster packs for the flood seems kinda out of place and silly looking. Why would infected flood has little jetpacks strapped to their backs it's cartoony :laughing: The guy playing got wrecked at the beginning so funny. I wonder if the hardlight shield can block a sword lunge. It's nice now that the infected have load outs, I wonder if you'll be able to set separate player traits for each load out. Looks like a ton of fun, shotgun looks sick :thumbsup: I hope they do more with the maps though, it seemed very empty. Fingers crossed for an official Flood gametype video from 343

Player has joined the flood? It seems like the human made a decision themselves (which sometimes does happen :secret:) Player has been infected sounds a lot better. Also thruster packs for the flood seems kinda out of place and silly looking. Why would infected flood has little jetpacks strapped to their backs it's cartoony :laughing: The guy playing got wrecked at the beginning so funny. I wonder if the hardlight shield can block a sword lunge. It's nice now that the infected have load outs, I wonder if you'll be able to set separate player traits for each load out. Looks like a ton of fun, shotgun looks sick :thumbsup: I hope they do more with the maps though, it seemed very empty. Fingers crossed for an official Flood gametype video from 343

It probably seemed more empty because if there were vehicles on Complex, then they wouldn't be there for this gametype. Plus, Flood only has 10 players. Also, maybe the Flood had these things equipped when they were converted. *shrug* You never know, but if that were the case, the same would be of if a Spartan that ended up joining the Flood had the same equipment they died using. Oh well, it still looks pretty amazing and I know I'll be playing the hell out of it ^_^

It probably seemed more empty because if there were vehicles on Complex, then they wouldn't be there for this gametype. Plus, Flood only has 10 players. Also, maybe the Flood had these things equipped when they were converted. *shrug* You never know, but if that were the case, the same would be of if a Spartan that ended up joining the Flood had the same equipment they died using. Oh well, it still looks pretty amazing and I know I'll be playing the hell out of it ^_^

I mean like destructible items, debris, rubble looking items etc. on the map. I thought Flood had 12, 2 flood and 10 humans. Haha I don't agree with the word choice but it's not gonna take away any fun at all :laughing: