Bannable offences (newfound offence)

Destyran

You went from having a career where it your account clearly shows you know how to play the game to an account that has so many "zero" kill, "zero" assist games it is obvious you are AFK. These was not a temporary history look, I went back. There must have been 15 AFK games on the first page of stats! You were credit banned for being AFK or farming credits....period!

• Like 2

They need to reset peoples k/d after they have been busted boosting their kill count. I'm so tired of seeing kids with ridiculous k/d spreads and then when you play them you completely poop on them. Oh your k/d spread is a 4.0 yet you can't get more than 4 kills? Sure kid. Go boost your k/d and GTFO my playlist!

PIGZILLA71-NiS.png?Ver=634580960569404230

week if you start a new account you could have a k/d of 100 just by playibg bigteam and after awhile it might only be 20 but k/d means jack I have a k/d of like 1.8 in my main acc but i still rape I just like being the zombie or playing away every now and again. Plus I tried to derank once we made our team lose 100 to -100 alot lol but if you care that much about k/d you should only play arena or mlg to brag about it because not many people care my friend akdov used to have a legit k/d of 17 and we never played with him he got to competitive and never played any quick kill game types.