Favorite promethean weapon

OrangeSpartan

Favorite promethean weapon  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite promethean weapon?

• Suppressor (promethean AR)
    • light rifle (promethean BR/DMR)
    • boltshot (promethean mauler/plasmapistol)
    • scattershot (promethean shotgun)
    • Binary rifle (promethean sniper rifle)
    • I forgot the name (promethean rocket launcher)
    • One i may have forgotten :P

I like the Boltshot a lot...in its semi auto mode it does a little less damage than the Magnum, but when charged, it hits like a mauler and is a one hit kill up close.

The Light Rifle was awesome at ComicCon, I really liked the dual modes, the burst mode was cool...about as effective as the BR, the scoped mode was sweet...just as powerful as the DMR.

The scattershot asctually wasnt all that great on bigger maps. Unless it was a true CQC map like Haven, the scattershot wasnt as powerful as I thought it would be. It has more range than the human shotgun, but only because it can bounce off walls, the ground, and ceilings. But up close it has less damage than the human shotgun.

The Suppressor was fun, it was cool using the burst mode like an smg, and the full on assault rifle mode. On par with the storm rifle and AR.

The Binary Rifle was cool, on par with the human sniper (I actually liked the Beam Rifle more, easier to get kills with it seemed)

I never touched the Incineration Cannon, but I saw a guy light himself on fire with it becuse he shot the enemy point blank. It fires like the Fuel Rod, but when it detonates, it explodes like the flame grenades from Halo 3. Seemed pretty cool.

• 4 years later...