I hope 343i have created my emblem for Halo 4

RaInCrY22

Hey Guise! Narf narf! :awesome:

Now onto a more serious note, I have just watched some Youtube videos about the PAX event that took place somewhat recently.

In the video, their were quite a few of the classic emblems ie// Rooster, cowboy kitty, ape face.. and even that weird bug like thing that reminds me of a 'zipping' preying mantis that I used to use as my emblem on halo 2.

But personally, since halo 3, I have adored using my Red Vs Blue cross-swords with medium yellow/gold shield as the background. I take pride in having this emblem.

post-31099-0-04278400-1348490881.png

It was not actually available in Halo 2, but already I have grown quite fond of representing Red Vs Blue as a big part of Halo's history. Come to think of it, I love the idea of representing my 'Bungie' Name Plate as well.

Now I even hope to see Name Plates.. But, I doubt that they will have any 'Bungie' representing plates available. Goodbye nameplates I guess!

______________________________________________________________________________________

How many of you guys have actually grown fond of using a specific emblem to represent your spartan?

How about Name Plates?

Post and let me know about what emblems you are hoping to see in Halo 4!

How would it effect you if YOUR emblem is not available? What would your back-up emblem be?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a specific emblem that I've always used, I usually alternate with my clan. Due to multiple membership shifts, we've changed a few times. We're currently using a Sword with faded background. If they keep with the basics from Halo 3, this one should be available, but who knows, we may just change again!