Armor Abilities and Specializations Cleared Up

Cooliest

All of Halo 4's Armor Abilities and Specializations

0.jpg

IGN came out with a video showing a thorough but quick

view of all the new Halo 4 Armor Abilities and Specializations.

It clarifies what everything will do in the game and maybe gives us an idea of

how we want to customize our characters.

Here is the video.

Video by:

IGN

It's about time we got some good info on how all of these would work

rather than the shaky camera guy quickly scrolling through menus at PAX.

:hrhr:

Right now Active Camo with Mobility and Stealth seems like my go to combination.

What combination of Armor Abilities and Specializations do you think you'll use?

Thanks for the video CRap.

I liked your post because I read your spoiler :troll: lol

And thanks for saying thanks. :)

Thruster pack, awareness (radar even when scoped), and rogue...so I can stay scoped in and still have my radar up all the time

Why do you think thruster pack to go with those two. Just wondering.

Well I like sprint, and since I will already have sprint, if I can watch my radar at all times, I can thruster away from incoming vehicles or enemies faster. That and I can thrust from position to position and scope in when I want and not have to worry about being knocked out of scope by enemy fire. I used this combo at CC and it worked pretty well. I also tried it with hardlight shield and that worked pretty well as well.

Well I like sprint, and since I will already have sprint, if I can watch my radar at all times, I can thruster away from incoming vehicles or enemies faster. That and I can thrust from position to position and scope in when I want and not have to worry about being knocked out of scope by enemy fire. I used this combo at CC and it worked pretty well. I also tried it with hardlight shield and that worked pretty well as well.

Oh ya. Sounds like a good idea to me I might have to try that one out too. Good idea. :)

Yeah it actually worked pretty well. I would stay scoped in and use awareness...if a ghost or vehicle or infantry came around the corner I would sprint and than thruster away. Also I could thruster to certain positions and quick scope and just start taking down the enemies shields. Worked pretty well. The hardlight shield worked, but not as good...it was really only good agianst infantry. Got splattered a few times lol

@Stealth: When you look to the right and it does indeed say Spartan Armor and 311 New Items, that i telling you that you have 311 New Items, not just armor. Under Spartan Armor is your loadouts and armor cusomization and weapon customization. So the 311 New Items includes all of the Weapons, Armor, Skins for both, and Loadout Options. Hope this helps

@CooliestRap: Lame, at ComicCon Awareness was an option in the Tactical Packages where Sensor and Stability (Rogue) were in the Support Upgrades. Now they moved Awareness to the Support Upgrades as well so you cant stay scoped while being hit and keep your radar up...they must have realized it was OP lol

@CooliestRap: Lame, at ComicCon Awareness was an option in the Tactical Packages where Sensor and Stability (Rogue) were in the Support Upgrades. Now they moved Awareness to the Support Upgrades as well so you cant stay scoped while being hit and keep your radar up...they must have realized it was OP lol

Ya That would have been truly annoying. :P But at the same time I would have used that. lol.

Jetpack or Thruster Pack, not sure, Firepower, and probably dexterity.

@Stealth: When you look to the right and it does indeed say Spartan Armor and 311 New Items, that i telling you that you have 311 New Items, not just armor. Under Spartan Armor is your loadouts and armor cusomization and weapon customization. So the 311 New Items includes all of the Weapons, Armor, Skins for both, and Loadout Options. Hope this helps

Are you sure? I have seen two menus. One says Loadouts, and one says Spartan Armor. Loadouts is just to the left of Spartan Armor.

@Ryu: Because there are only Spartans in Multiplayer now, they included all aspects including Loadouts into the Spartan Armor section, buecause technically the loadouts are a part of the customization within Spartan Armor section. When you go under the Spartan Armor section, it breaks down into several different sections including the Loadouts section which is than portrayed to the right of the Spartan Armor section. Thats how it was set up at CC at least...it could have changed since than so who knows lol