The Forerunner Planet:D

MjolnirMeta

What is a shield world?

The forerunners created "hollow" planets to protect them from the halo array....exept they were too busy fighting the flood to get to them :/

At the end of Ghosts of Onyx a couple of spartans and Dr. Halsey are teleported to one of these worlds

and for all we know the one in the trailer may be the same one :D

What is a shield world?

The forerunners created "hollow" planets to protect them from the halo array....exept they were too busy fighting the flood to get to them :/

At the end of Ghosts of Onyx a couple of spartans and Dr. Halsey are teleported to one of these worlds

So this is probably it because they'll probably go with the books.

What is a shield world?

So this is probably it because they'll probably go with the books.

Most likley yeah but we can't tell for sure

Wouldnt that be boring? just fighting sentinels? what i was saying is that there must be some kind of major threat like a gravemind or something. Maybe its because i havent played halo3 in a while but i cant even remember what happened to the gravemind, so it might be something like that because the flood returned after the halo rings were fired before...who's saying they might not return again!?