The Things that Keep me Awake at Night, Volume 3

Ryu♥Hayabusa

Ryu wonders some amazing things sometimes.

Welcome to TTTKMAAN Volume 3! I finally did it! :awesome:

By:Ryu Hayabusa

Today's topics are all about trivial bad luck.

Topic one is: My bottle cap.

*Ryu drinks some Pepsi to start this off. Tries to put bottle cap back on. It refuses.*

Ryu can never get his bottle caps back on the top on the first try! He always has to carefully put the cap on in the right position just to twist it back on! What kind of trickery is this? Ryu's mother pays good money for the Pepsico's products only for them to betray us and make it difficult to close our bottles! Ryu gets sad when he can't keep his favorite beverage fresh. :(

Does the bottle hate me? Is it mad at me?

This keeps me awake at night.

Topic two is: A random in Reach who is too nooby. Even for his own good.

*Ryu boots up the Xbox to have a good time. Gets a match pretty quickly. Pleased, Ryu votes. His favorite map is selected. Ryu has this in the bag, as he is usually able to put the enemy in the dirt. Skip ahead five minutes. The match is over. Ryu is angry. One player has gotten 34 kills to his 24. All by Gandhi Hopping, camping, grenade spamming, and weapon hoarding.*

Ryu is sure he isn't the only victim. Why must players get into the red lift room with a shotty/snipe combo and stay back in the corner where you can only be sniped or chucked into meat to get near? Those type of players anger this one. It makes the experience that much less enjoyable. And poor Ryu! He either gets his head hollowed out, or his belly ground into chuck!

This keeps me awake at night.

And a special surprise! An extra/short topic!

Mah shows!

Do the TV channel folks hate me? All of my favorite shows are either off the air now, or just moved to a later time! Take Adult Swim's anime saturdays for instance. They let Toonami take over! Now the only decent shows left are Bleach and FMA! Ryu is sad now. How is this for bad luck? Poor Ryu and others are saddened by this turn of events. Oh the humanity! Why can't it be the Khajiiti? :lol:

This keeps Ryu awake at night. Especially since he has to wait for FMA...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! This has been TTTKMAAN Volume 3 by Ryu Hayabusa!

Yesh, the topic with an extremely long acronym is back!

• Like 1