Do you think visor colors in halo 4 will be free like armor colors?

OrangeSpartan

I think you will have to get to a certain rank, and probably do something to unlock it, like in halo 3.

You have to buy armor, weapons, AA's, and likely visor colors too. See, you earn XP to rank up, then each rank nets you a certain amount of a currency used to buy said items. The visor colors are in a section like the weapons and armor are so I believe we will have to buy them. It only makes sense.

On top of the two visor colors you unlock with each Specialization, you also unlock visor colors while leveling 1-50. If you look at some of the recent PAX gamefootage that shows the visor colors, there are way more than 16 visor colors. The visor colors unlocked 1-50 are single toned colors (red, blue, green, yellow, black etc.)

Do you have a link to an official post or any other video/screenshot that shows/confirms a credits system?

I saw a post listing all of the armor and visors. Visor colors have names now instead of colors. Some examples are Midnight and Equinox. Then other visor colors had names that were class names such as stalker and water works.

I saw a post listing all of the armor and visors. Visor colors have names now instead of colors. Some examples are Midnight and Equinox. Then other visor colors had names that were class names such as stalker and water works.

I saw that too, don't know how that proves that they have to be bought though.

My guess is that the visor colors you get via Specializations are the ones named after the different specializations and the other ones like Midnight etc. are unlocked by other means, probably leveling.

I think if there were an actual credits system in this game, it would already be announced by now.

I saw that too, don't know how that proves that they have to be bought though.

My guess is that the visor colors you get via Specializations are the ones named after the different specializations and the other ones like Midnight etc. are unlocked by other means, probably leveling.

I think if there were an actual credits system in this game, it would already be announced by now.

That is kinda what I was aiming for.

I also hope that there are some unlocks for doing achievements like in Halo 3.

I remember in a waypoint post BS Angel stating that there will be rewards like there were armor rewards in Reach for getting certain previous Halo achievements. Should be pretty sweet.

Also I believe Kiki Wolfkill said that you unlokc the visor colors throughout the 1-50 levels. The specialization visor colors are unlocked in each specialization 1-10 levels.