Halo 4 Infection Mode Revealed!

HCSFan117

I like the comparison to the Library in CE...ugh I hated the flood lol. I am glad that they have removed the Flood from War Games (mm) but still have a tribute to them with the new infection gametype. The musical ques is a good call...hearing dreary music when being last man standing will totally get to me lol. Looks awesome

• Like 1

I think Flood mode is a great reveal. Not only do we get to take on the lives of these gruesome creatures we've fought against for so many games, but we get to share them with our friends as well, heh heh. I think this is what the devs said when they would be adding something else to matchmaking to 'scratch that itch' when asked about the removal of Elites.

An idea of mine would to give each flood an altered appearance and so-called 'Flood Ability' based on which AA its human predecessor had (If AAs are put into the Flood gametype), such as: sending out a few damaging infection forms in lieu of hologram, growing more armor if you had hardlight shield, far better jumping for jump pack, unlimited sprint for thruster pack, some sort of infectious/damaging burst upon death if you had regen field, maybe making a stationary Spitter form in place of sentry turret, even better Flood Sense (It can be visualized really beastially) for Promethean Vision, and retracting flood growth into the armor to appear like a normal player in lieu of active camoflauge.

So they are using flood to fill the hole made by elites leaving. :( I miss elites from halo 3.

I wonder if there will be an option to allow the infected to be normal spartans or these new flood models, or if it's locked to this new system. Either way AMAZING LET THE HORROR BEGIN

edit: also this playlist is gonna gobble up numbers in terms on player base distribution among game modes, hopefully the maps arent just "ruined" or "destroyed" versions of normal maps come on be more creative than that!