Who is your favorite Character in Halo CE?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like guilty spark and chief the best. mainly because chief and cortana kind of played tricks on each other. like when cortana teleported chief to the truth and reconciliation she teleported him upside down. in a way on purpose but in another way not. and in the last level the maw chief pulled up when cortana said pull up, because i assume that the banshee controls would be opposite like most air planes in real life. and "tinker bell" and "light bulb" (343 guilty spark) because he is a little funny and he is annoying and a traitor and he is a tricky little *******. if it were out of halo 1 two and three it would be johnson because of his funny nicknames and speeches.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"marines we brought these aliens away from a planet in the middle of no where so they can't get to earth. then we found a giant ring that they're trampling all over each other for. I DONT CARE IF IT"S GODS GIANT SUN OF A B**** MACHINE GUN OR IF IT"S A GIANT HULA HOOP!!!!!!! We aren't going to let them have it!!!!!! am I right marines!!!!!? 

"sir yes sir!"