EA announces Medal of Honor: Warfighter BETA for Xbox 360

screenshot_290577_thumb_wide940.jpg

EA announced a Multi-player beta for Medal of Honor warfighter in early October. A new mode called "Hot Spot". This BETA so far is only been announced for Xbox 360 users.

Read below for more details

By: Andy Robinson for

CVG UK

The beta will feature a brand new multiplayer mode called HotSpot, in which players attack and defend randomly-selected locations on the Sarajevo Stadium map in Bosnia.

Those who download the beta will be awarded with 60 minutes of Double XP when the full game launches, says EA.

Fans will also be able to unlock the new Linkin Park "CASTLE OF GLASS" music video upto five days early by downloading the beta and hitting the three million download mark.

EA revealed the first

Medal of Honor: Warfighter DLC earlier this month. The map pack is a tie-in with Sony Pictures Entertainment's Zero Dark Thirty, a Hollywood movie based on the real-life special forces mission to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.

This post has been promoted to an article

Wow, i hope that screenshot is in-game graphics! :o

I remember playing the first MoH games.. splitscreen multiplayer, screenwatching.. back in that time, those were some of the best FPS games i ever played :D

I hope this game will be good too, but i'll check youtube videos and reviews before i get it

Wow, i hope that screenshot is in-game graphics! :o

I remember playing the first MoH games.. splitscreen multiplayer, screenwatching.. back in that time, those were some of the best FPS games i ever played :D

I hope this game will be good too, but i'll check youtube videos and reviews before i get it

It wouldn't surprise me if it was, I believe this MoH uses the Frostbite 2 engine? And we know that BF3 is just the beginning of the Frostbite 2 engine, it's purpose was intended for next gen consoles, so it seems like the image could be the real deal!

I'll be downloading the beta most definitely.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was, I believe this MoH uses the Frostbite 2 engine? And we know that BF3 is just the beginning of the Frostbite 2 engine, it's purpose was intended for next gen consoles, so it seems like the image could be the real deal!

I'll be downloading the beta most definitely.

Wow, if this game's graphics will be as good as BF3 graphics, that Beta will be a must-play