Why shun PC gamers?

LOLATURSKILL

Not really anyone's fault, I do not know why you would want to have it on PC anyway, Halo is the Xbox so if it ever went multiplatform that would kind of ruin the aspect behind an Xbox 360.

True. There are so many people, myself included, who originally bought an Xbox 360 just for Halo

• Like 1

True. There are so many people, myself included, who originally bought an Xbox 360 just for Halo

Exactly, if it was not for Halo I would have bought a PS3 in 2008 when I got my Xbox instead.

If it were not for Halo I would have got a really good PC instead of another console.

Every single response is completely false and inacurrate. Leave it to me to explain these things...

1. Microsoft wants to keep it's proprietary and 1st party titles exclusive to the Xbox to keep it's hardware exclusive consoles selling.

2. By supporting multi platform releases, Microsoft in effect would kill it's hardware division, and only grow it's OS division....as we all know, Microsoft likes to capitalize on keeping things separate...

3. Modding on the PC is no different, nor is it any easier to achieve. map encryption and key pair securities do not change simply

because a title is on a different platform...only the formats in which the compiler spews out is different. Modding is not a reason that is

and never was used in the past to explain why a title was not released on the PC.

4. Halo was a Mac game first before it was even aquird by Microsoft to stave off the impending bankruptcy of Bungie. Halo was always

intended to be a PC type game.

5. There is no contract between 343i and Microsoft. 343i are all direct employees of Microsoft, and 343i is the division name given to the

specific group that now develops Halo. 343i is not a separate industry developer, it is an internal team of Microsoft's.

6. Halo 1 is still one of the most played and most populated PC titles ever released by Microsoft.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...