New Halo 4 legendary logo

Adam91

IGN is just revealed the new design of the Halo 4 legendary logo and there are massive changes to the new logo. As before we were all familiar with the elite skull but what creature could this skull belong to? Here is a picture of the new logo along with the previous one please leave your thoughts on this new design.

gkXhl.png

This post has been promoted to an article

It's a lot more creepy, must be forerunner or the skull of the knights, although the knights skull is almost a perfect picture of a human skull. That's another thing I wonder about, why the knights are not completely cyborg, nor completely organic and why they have a skull in the first place, but that's another story, can't wait to find out!

The new skull is a Promethean Knight skull. The Elite skull was for legendary to show that you took on the best of the covie and beat the game. So it makes sense that with the covie not being the main enemy that the new enemy represent the Legendary symbol. I understand why they changed it, it doesnt look as cool as the Elite symbol, but really...I could care less as long as I beat it on legendary.

I see no apparent reason to change it. Elites are still there, and i much preferred the old one. This really doesn't intimidate me, and the knives are horrible. I suppose it's forerunner.

I'm guessing they changed it because Elites arent the main enemy anymore.

The new skull is a Promethean Knight skull. The Elite skull was for legendary to show that you took on the best of the covie and beat the game. So it makes sense that with the covie not being the main enemy that the new enemy represent the Legendary symbol. I understand why they changed it, it doesnt look as cool as the Elite symbol, but really...I could care less as long as I beat it on legendary.

Are you sure about that? In the campaign videos, Promethean Knight skulls looked much more human than the new Legendary Icon

Ok...to clear up any doubts about where the skull in the new Legendary Logo comes from...

Legendaryskull_zps07ba8a7a.png?t=1348281800

Looks to like that is it, at least that's what I'm seeing, lol. Although the "holographic" skull on the Promethean Knights appear to be human, there is something organic driving. "Monkey in a spacesuit" lmao! Perhaps this is where the "Composer" comes into play, converting the organic Prometheans into what what we see in the Halo 4 Campaign Videos as Forerunner AI's.

Thanks for the info adam!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1