Map Testers Needed: Mini games

Hey 343 community members. My friends and I are thinking of testing out a few maps on (Friday, September 21st) We hope to start around 9:30pm-10:30pm (Eastern Standard daylight savings-time in Canada) and continue until find that we know enough about how they play. The two maps we forsee to test (and perhaps even a third) are all mini-games. The first one will be my [PB] submission to the THFE Contest and the second one, well I'm just going to keep that a surprise. Anyways, whoever participates will probably be in the pictures I post of the map once the testing is done. We hope to play each map atleast 2 times, to make sure we can get a full testing experience. If you are interested, please send me a message on Xbox Live, my gamertag being the same username I use here. I'll try to check this page, but I can't make any promises. Anyways, I thank all of you who are interested in advance! Keep in mind, the testing date is tomorrow!

I'm sorry for not giving many details, but we'd kind of like to keep this under our hats until we are ready to reveal the maps, which might be this weekend if all goes well. Also, if following testing you don't get a chance to give me your feedback, feel free to do so on this post, or rather on the maps' posts, which like I said will be up this weekend if the testing goes well.

• Like 1

Alright, this testing session is at an end. I apologise "TheForgeCat" as I don't think that I saw you there, we must have been full. Anyways, to re-cap, for anyone interested, I was able to get one or two members from this forum to help me, along with a few friends and we managed to test both my [Purple Bunker] map (which was a success) and my new mini-game that I made with my friend, which was also successful and, if I may say so myself, extremely fun. I had a blast with the large array of players who joined in our mayhem and i appreciated everyone's help in our two hour effort. Should I have the time, I will post my Purple Bunker map tommorrow and, after speaking with my friend once again, I will try to reveal our mini-game to the forums. Keep an eye out, as I will try to offer other testing oppertunities in the future for any players interested (hopefully with more notice than one day). Thank you all for your time and consideration!

-- NO MORE TESTERS NEEDED - DATE HAS PASSED--

• 2 months later...

Robius5991 I have noticed your name several times in the forums and grateful for good members of the community like you. Come show your support to others and also bring your maps to be tested. We will be doing this every Wed night now and are planning on making it a weekly event.